OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huh?

Didn’t Zlatan score of a bunch of goals and outperform everybody?

Wasn’t Rooney the only one who was “meh”?

yeah zlatans run was legendary. he was playing with a buncha nobodies. the only decent player with him was jonathan dos santos. he put the entire team on his back for 2 years. had people who never followed soccer before asking me about the zlatan guy and actually watching games

yeah zlatans run was legendary. he was playing with a buncha nobodies. the only decent player with him was jonathan dos santos. he put the entire team on his back for 2 years. had people who never followed soccer before asking me about the zlatan guy and actually watching games
And he STILL got shut down by the Timbers :pimp: I was front and center for that lockdown and its still one of the best Timbers/Galaxy games I've been to.

Yea Zlatan came in like a Hurricane.

Not his fault the squad were bums.

Only time in my life I seeked out MLS highlights because everyone talked about it.

Why hasn’t Newcastle tried to make a move for CR7? I feel like that’s the kind of splash their new ownership would want to make..

You know you would be on the Inter Miami bandwagon the second Ronaldo signs. Singing 3 day old chants with other fans from Fort Lauderdale. Waving multiple MLS-branded scarves at once. Tattooing IMFC TIL INFINITY across your chest. Buying a Ronaldo kit. We all know.

Most of the songs they sing are songs you’d hear in Argentina with modified lyrics. They also amplify the songs over the stadium speakers. It’s hilarious :lol:

Most of the songs they sing are songs you’d hear in Argentina with modified lyrics. They also amplify the songs over the stadium speakers. It’s hilarious :lol:
**** Seattle but at least those Groupon FC fans with their offensively basic chants don't need to be amplified by the stadium :lol: Thats some sad NBA level fan engagement :smh: :lol:

**** Seattle but at least those Groupon FC fans with their offensively basic chants don't need to be amplified by the stadium :lol: Thats some sad NBA level fan engagement :smh: :lol:

First time I heard it I couldn’t believe it….I’m sitting at DRV PNK Stadium (18,000 capacity) and it’s as loud as la Bombonera :rofl:

Suarez heading back home

Wild how you've got a summer where some of the biggest names in the game have either moved or been rumored to yet there's hardly any interest in the likes of Ron and Neymar. In a WC year too

Really is a new era

Did not see this coming :lol:, apparently they'll pay him £200K a week though so I don't really blame him :lol:

Another hijack incoming?

1658458126638.png

Seeing Neymar at 29 years old and CR7 out there in the wilderness is crazy, feels like the market is correcting itself kinda.

Corrected.

Messi is one Mbappe call to Campos away from being in the same position.

Ronnie at 37 produced more than all of them last year combined. Get ready to say goodbye soon. Appreciate them while you can.

But it’s now a NEW ERA gentleman……

We got the Mbappe, Haaland, and Leão era :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom