OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ronaldo sucks so lets start the new era!
5 minutes ago it was ronnie to bayern let's make it happen! now its lets start the new era!

i think we've now entered the bargaining stage. progress :smokin
Five%20stages%20of%20Grief2_1.png

Obviously NT lives and breathes dipset but the masterclass they put on🙏:emoji_raised_hands:

Dipset is cool. Have no problem with them. Love them.

But LOX are a REAL brotherhood. They’ve never beefed with one another. They’re FAMILY. They’re special. BIG knew.

What did 50 Cent say before “the only other hard rappers they come from Yonkers”.

It was about god damn time they got their just due nationwide.

When LOX won the battle it felt like Westchester, NY won the NBA Finals. It was insane. They brought everybody together. :lol:

Of course Lox won. Longshot. And this is me with an older brother (and OG NTer) who showcased dipset on the regular.

Me being me. I was just immensely glad that the younger gen saw talent and perfection live and hope it inspires them and anyone else how it’s really done. Saw a video of smokepurp talking **** about JCole and next concert he had there was only like 50 people there

People recognise real. NY or not.

If I travel to NY it’ll solely be for rap history reasons only. Pure class

7369DDA4-61E3-4129-BCB3-B1FC36A633F2.jpeg

:lol: Bozo a fan. Went off the deep end when I stopped responding to his **** posts about United. Been wanting my attention ever since. Sad stuff, man.

But since CR7 was the topic of the day got to drop my favorite goal from him. Still amazed every time I see it.

still not sure how I feel about this interest. I think he'd fit in really well with our attackers though

That Spotify money has Laporta off the henny it seems.

I expect a FCB win saturday as its our first game of the preseason n they seem to be further along in the prep work.

Barca player sales imminent

Dest definitely getting shipped out. Mingueza, llenglet gotta go

Corrected.

Messi is one Mbappe call to Campos away from being in the same position.

Ronnie at 37 produced more than all of them last year combined. Get ready to say goodbye soon. Appreciate them while you can.

But it’s now a NEW ERA gentleman……

We got the Mbappe, Haaland, and Leão era :pimp:
Don't forget Daddy Darwin pause

Rafael Leão is only making €1.5 million this year.

Ummmmmm

Milan better give him a pay rise, they offered 4 million and Jorge Mendes basically laughed. Mendes wants 6-7 million.

This really could turn ugly. Milan better do what’s right.

Back
Top Bottom