OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are allegedly there for a separate board members meeting, if you believe it.

Benz is looking to pick up right where he left off I see...

ezgif-5-78b79005df.gif

Sighs

I just hope Chelsea fanbase don't get too angry about the Raphinha and Kounde situations

Thought the new owner Boehly did a solid job. He got us Sterling and Koulibaly at great prices. Not mad that he is unable to convince players to join us. We will improve our image

I cannot wait to see the club hiring a DoF who can find us good non big name players

Boehly had dinner with Laporta recently….

Laporta probably played him like a fiddle.

Had Boehly spilling everything :lol:

:lol:

Even if Boehly didn't spill everything, it would still happen anyways

Chelsea and Barcelona been targeting same players for months

The only difference is that Chelsea were not allowed to contact those clubs, agents during sanctions while FCB had chances

Boehly and his people were able to deals. The only difference is that FCB went to meet with players first then make deals with footy clubs. Even footy clubs are forced to sell players than their intentions. Wild

Few days ago, I pointed out that Sevilla DoF Monchi isn't gonna ruin his business relationship with Barcelona. I think Monchi took Chelsea's attempt for Kounde last summer too personal 🤷‍♂️

There's a previosuly scheduled board meeting today apparently but not hard to imagine some of them would have a convo with him if they're all in the same building at the same time.

He's back because he's supposed to meet ETH for the first time and supposedly go back to training but we'll see.

Schmeichel leaving might mean the end of a historic era for team Heggsy. Correct me if I’m way off good sir

Barca using sport to try and spark Chelsea’s interest in frenkie lol.

Back
Top Bottom