OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D75AF670-63B7-4A87-8D48-4102BFC92B99.jpeg

Guess it’s happening.

Finally :lol:

Chelsea fans should be applauded because they have Timo so many chances. There were so many fans here and on Twitter.

Personally, I couldn’t have done it 😂

Cristiano really likes the Cadillac Escalade huh. Had the old one and went and got the new one.

An Escalade in these tiny European streets is wild

I knew this was a bad deal from the jump. USL gotta deal the deathblow and announce pro/rel within their leagues ASAP.
Think the USL and NASL will combine to help form pro/rel? That should give them enough teams. Unsure if tv rights will go anywhere but ESPN may need to fill their soccer programming with something for a domestic league.

MLS still going to operate in their little franchise model cartel tho.

And I'm still signing up for the Apple TV plan so I can actually watch the Timbers games that I dont go to in person.

Think the USL and NASL will combine to help form pro/rel? That should give them enough teams. Unsure if tv rights will go anywhere but ESPN may need to fill their soccer programming with something for a domestic league.

MLS still going to operate in their little franchise model cartel tho.

And I'm still signing up for the Apple TV plan so I can actually watch the Timbers games that I dont go to in person.
USL have 3 tiers under them already. They can do pro/rel within their leagues. NASL been dead for a few years.

If I was the USL commish, once the MLS II teams leave USL for the MLS next league, id implement it right then and there

Makes sense for Frenkie. They have a deep squad already and still want players to accept pay cuts so they can continue their excessive window and sign even more players.

Back
Top Bottom