OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First the play him out of position then in a whole other position saying he won't get burn in midfield anymore then telling him they won't pay what he signed and that he'll have to get half if he wants to stay as they spend millions on new players and wages...

Haven't seen a player get big bro'd by a club like this in a minute but these Dutch players have a love affair with Barca the same way South American players do.

frenkie gotta lawyer up and go full ben simmons

The transfers of Mariano (Don't just sign a body to a long term contract out of desperation), Jovic (poachers don't work here) & Hazard (don't spend a 100 million+ on a player going into their 30s) have 3 hard lessons learned for the club.

This probably well over 300-350 millon euros in transfer fees and wages gone to waste.

I said this about Mariano a few years ago and got shown his Lyon stats in here.

I thought Jovic and Hazard would be successes though

How can Barca justify askin him to take less money when they’re buying up all these players?

The way Barca have gone all in this summer you've gotta figure that they believe the ESL is all but a certainty and they'll be flush with money again once it starts up.

If it doesn't then selling off their BLM rights for cheap in the short term might backfire pretty terribly in the future

so let me get this straight.

Barca lose Messi cause they're broke.
Barca ask everyone to cut wages cause they're broke.
Barca buy new players while old players are owed money.
Barca brings Messi byke.
The Barca boardroom weekly:

C-iJ6DsXUAAf6a_.jpg

Remember when a certain CR7 stan tried to convince us that Messi was in the same boat as Cristiano and Barcelona would have no interest in bringing him back?

Coupé It Coupé It this seems to throw a wrench in your theory…

Well Messi is a legend, HE IS Barça.

It would be an awesome story honesty, ending his career there. (Not the MLS please).

Plus I don’t like how Laporta handled his departure. He owes him.

Tuchel looking for a new RB?

Would keep him over Vic for depth tbh but Roma would be a solid look for him if he's trying to be a starter

Back
Top Bottom