OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They must’ve forgot about their club values during the CL, huh?

word-234x199.png

Also strange they attacked his lack of generosity. As far as I remembered CR was known to for his philanthropy, especially for causes that affect children.

1658958093437.png

He’s also on record saying he’s never gotten tats because you can’t donate blood for a few months.

So basically it’d be safe bet that CR is more generous than the goons that wrote this up.

And there was also the story of when an Indonesian kid lost everything in a tsunami and Ronaldo financed him moving to Portugal and he eventually was in Sportling Lisbon’s youth teams.

Old heads can remember a time when the NT footy thread was essentially just a Man U and Arsenal discussion forum. Seems like Coupé It Coupé It has been feeling nostalgic with all this United talk lately :lol:
It was some bad times. They were all drowning in their delusion. You mention any other club and they would laugh, all the while their clubs were facing despair. Then the glory-hunting City fans came out of nowhere.

It was some bad times. They were all drowning in their delusion. You mention any other club and they would laugh, all the while their clubs were facing despair. Then the glory-hunting City fans came out of nowhere.

Yep, it was daily debates between the #WengerOut and #WengerIn camps. Meanwhile, the United fans hailed Moyes, LVG, and Mourinho until their hopes and dreams were crushed. Every time United and Arsenal played each other, the thread would gain 20-30 pages. It was the old NT Derby :lol:

Current poll expires 8/30 (one day before transfer deadline day). Next poll will likely depend on the hot discussion in here at the time. I’m going to try to diversify the topics, don’t want to make it too EPL-centric.

Keep applying pressure on those clowns :evil:

I have the same gut feeling I had years before they got into their first mess about this one. As much as Barca fans are celebrating (like they were back when they got Coutinho and Dembele) in real life you have to typically give up something to get something. And they’ve gotten a lot.

Maybe someone hit the nail on the head and they’re taking a big gamble that the super league pans out. But if it doesn’t…There’s a reason Tebas doesn’t seem thrilled despite a good Barca being good for him. Seems like those caps were put into place to save clubs for themselves. And now Barca could be in trouble trying to keep up with a post-double RM.

Arsene may have also done it to himself in some ways too being too much of a company man and not willing to just say Kroenke won’t give me the funds to compete. Seemed many fans were misdirected thinking funds were available and he just refused to spend.

Mickey Mouse FC with the insurance goal to bring em to the next round

I need a Sacramento upset later tonight

i honestly think 4th is there for the taking between United, Chelsea and arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom