OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a good sign that the new owners appear to be determined to invest in youth prospects. I just hope that the proper scouting has been done.

You let these headlines fool you.
Kounde never wanted Chelsea and Chelsea never made the finalized offer. Y'all keep falling for these dramatic narratives
Sorry bud.. cant hear you from the bunker :tongue:

Hopefully we insert a buy back in the Colwill deal. But I’m excited about this signing. Chilwell can be eased back in to the squad with good competition in place and we shouldn’t have to see Marcos Alonso ever again.

Edit - Fab with the news I wanted to hear :nthat:

20220803_150711.jpg

Gonna need a Mane hatty opening day vtotheinay vtotheinay :lol:

Don't see the Cucurella move panning out well unless long-term is to get rid of Chilly. Bruv gets injured a lot, but Cucurella is ambitious and won't want to play second fiddle to the Englishman when healthy.

Also think it's a powerplay move more than anything to shove it in City's face.

Yea £52m for a backup LB is kinda wild but Boehly's been looking to splash the cash a lot this summer it seems.

They've been linked to damn near everyone :lol:

Im more interested on how the new 5sub rule going to play out. I see stacked teams taking advantage of it. Feel bad for the regulation teams..

Back
Top Bottom