OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda figured this deal wouldn’t happen. Cucurella nice but for that price he not that nice and to be real cancelo still gonna be starting LB anyway cause as long as walker fit he has to start.

That and like @vtotheinay said guys like him gonna wanna go to Barca or Real in a couple years anyways. Ferran all over again but at least with ferran we got him for like 20 something

Couldn't have said it better. 50mil just so he can leave for Barca in 2 yrs?..no thanks

heggsy heggsy hows the sentiment around the Schmeichal move? Did he get a proper send-off in your opinion?
Bit of a shock at first, but it's best for both parties. He's on way over 100k a week, consensus is we won't be bringing in a replacement. Ward and Iversen will battle for no.1 spot. I'm not too sold on the idea but we need wages off the books. He's a legend, been part of the golden era and deserves to leave on his terms.

Seems to be a lot of talk that we're struggling for cash, but it's mainly wages we need to get rid of.

Fofana is "not for sale" but we've said that plenty of times. I honestly wouldn't let him go for less than 100m. The lad is a star. We'd be left with Soyuncu and a 35 year old injury ridden Evans.
I'd be happy with some sort of cash + Colwill deal for WF, but now Brighton are getting involved with the Cucurella deal, and I've heard a few whispers that RLC is the man Chelsea are offering us.

Maddison to Newcastle is a non starter. The Toon seem to have found the poorest Saudis.
Again, I'd want 80+ for Maddison, I'm not saying him or fofana are worth that, but they're worth it to Leicester.

I think it will end up with JM signing a new deal, and becoming captain. He's our creative mind, and i think he's twice the player grealish is.

Tielemans to Arsenal is a weird one. Honestly think YT will end up staying here.

Conte went and got a bunch of Serie A players for Spurs. Don't be surprised when they start beating all these teams

Is there a NT Fantasy football league set up? Prem starts this Sat.

Link to the Premier League Fantasy League. Just a reminder for anyone who wants to join since we're only 4 days away from the season opener.

Don’t know much about the kid, but he seems to be highly rated. That’s a hefty fee for an 18 year old with very little first team experience.

18 year olds joining top 6 clubs is always tough, so much pressure. Might've been better off getting regular playing time to develop at Villa.

Hope it works out for him though

This thing keeps changing hands every other way

Don’t know much about the kid, but he seems to be highly rated. That’s a hefty fee for an 18 year old with very little first team experience.

I know a little about the kid too. I can tell that he's very talented. I'm just surprised that our club under new ownership willing to spend that kind of money on a kid who played only less than 15 PL games. Again, that's a good sign for fanbase. It shows us that the new ownership willing to spend if needed

18 year olds joining top 6 clubs is always tough, so much pressure. Might've been better off getting regular playing time to develop at Villa.

Hope it works out for him though

Agreed

From what I see, Villa never wanted to let Chukwuemka go but it's just the kid refuses to sign a new contract with them. 15m + 5m addon is a great deal for Villa tho

I am excited. Chelsea are building for future this summer; Hutchinson, Slonina, Dibling and Chukwuemeka. I hope Chelsea are able to secure a deal with a Brazilian wonderkid Endrick Felipe

I hope Chelsea are able to secure a deal with a Brazilian wonderkid Endrick Felipe

VID2774836587029844061.gif

Gotta give Borja a chance if timo is out. That fumbling of Lukaku payment is a sign to cut back a bit.

Is there a NT Fantasy football league set up? Prem starts this Sat.

Classic league posted on the front page I think.
Here’s the link to the head to head

2022/23 Fantasy Premier League, join my mini-league Niketalk Head-to-Head

Hit the link and be added or use the code
League Code: 8zvo7m

Should only be out 5 weeks then but he risks aggrevating the injury afterwards. I don't blame him though, could be his last World Cup.

Damn

rolaholic rolaholic you think y'all end up with Sesko?
Think it really depends on what happens with CR7 before the end of the window.

Apparently the club's been talking to his agent and Salzburg for a few weeks now but they're cautious about spending big money on an unproven kid if he's just gonna be 3rd or 4th choice like he would if Ron's around.

Keep reading good things about him as a prospect though even though he doesn't have too much senior experience yet.

Been getting linked to everyone though the last few days :lol:, you guys, Chelsea, Newcastle etc

Back
Top Bottom