OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

the minister went on a quick rant

Just listened. I'm not gonna go on a rant, but I refused vaccines for my kids for the first 5 years of their lives and then was selective with which ones I'd let them get. I'm not gonna tell other people what to do.

Just listened. I'm not gonna go on a rant, but I refused vaccines for my kids for the first 5 years of their lives and then was selective with which ones I'd let them get. I'm not gonna tell other people what to do.

How did that effect daycare and school? Was it hard getting the waivers etc?

I got a waiver signed by the Dr. I would've homeschooled them until first grade if that wasn't an option. One nurse during the delivery tried to tell me I had to get them vaccinated by law. I looked at her like I would kill her if she touched my baby and she backed off. Anytime my child left the room, I followed right behind. They hated me.

Last edited:
I got a waiver signed by the Dr. I would've homeschooled them until first grade if that wasn't an option. One nurse during the delivery tried to tell me I had to get them vaccinated by law. I looked at her like I would kill her if she touched my baby and she backed off. Anytime my child left the room, I followed right behind. They hated me.
indeed. I think thats where i'm headed with it when the time comes to have kids.

Got a better listen to You Only Live 2wice, nice :pimp: :pimp: real good rebound from Shadow Of A Doubt, which after finally listening to that as well, it wasn't bad, just not up to par with all his other stuff, including this release. Dude was spittin on here

Speaking of jeezy, what album is this on? Canr find it on iTunes.

[Video]

Gibbs stayed ******** on jeezy.[/Video]

Last edited:
At the end of Homesick I was more so thinking, "I need me an Erica
nerd.gif
"

I remember not havin' nothin' to read in the cell for a whole month you know what I mean?
The f---' guards took me to the library and all the books was in German and s---, you know what I'm sayin', n---a?
That almost broke me down you know
Erica flew all the way over there
Brought a n---a some books, know what I'm sayin'?
She held me down, know what I mean?
Through all the BS, all my BS she held me down
I love her for that

Erica is for sure a real one. I'm pretty sure this is the first time he mentioned her in his songs?

Back
Top Bottom