Official FSU vs Florida vol. Tebow is going down

We'll see, Geno needs to back up his trash talk. FSU better hope Harvin doesn't play. Myron "Strike up the Band" Rolle will be toast onceagain in this game. Tebow wraps up the Heisman Sat 49-20 Gators.

^ it doesnt matter who plays in the FSU UF its always a close game no way its gonna end up 49-20

we could score 35 points on your defense by just throwin the jump ball to carr

i'm not sayin its going to end up high scoring cause i think both teams will stay in the 20's

pimp.gif
Lets get it! I'll be there, in the UF student section, gonna bethe only Nole fan there probably, but thatll just make it that much better when we win in the swamp.

^Ight good $@$#, I can't wait to see the Gator fans faces when Geno drives Tebow like 3 feet into the ground and messes up that shoulder of his.

Im a big time Hurricane fan, and all i can say is....The seminoles better kick the gators!@%@!!!

the noles will score cause UF's defense is pedestrian at times

but the gator offense will not be stopped

42 - 24 gators

tebow wraps up the heisman

pimp.gif

Damn... as a FSU student and fan... I'm hoping that's true.

But I just hope Tebow doesn't do too much damage on us.

Tebow with no fewer that 5 total TDs, and hopefully he strikes the pose in the endzone ala Desmond Howard, I have a ticket but I'm going home forThanksgiving, the Noles don't have snowball's chance in hell of beating Superman.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Was it really necessarry to make a post this early about 2 teams that are 4th in their confrences?

this is the biggest game of the year for both teams no matter how bad their seasons are.

if your from Florida and a true college football fan the only games that matter in any sport is FSU vs. UF and FSU vs. UM

As for this Cupcake game... 35 - 20 Gators

I actually feel disrespected by Henz's sentiments.....
laugh.gif

Harvin going of on a stretcher again this year????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Harvin and his 'Migraines' GTFOOWTBS....Son is in trouble or he been Yakking at the coaches again.....(Hope nothings wrong with the kid though...UNREALtalent)

Dekoda and Derek gonna lay the Wood on Teabag.....However......Teabag will truck the $%++ out of someone trying to lay him out....

I think we can win (all homerism's aside)...We'll see.....

I don't have much of an analysis now....I'll be back on friday...

to me, this is prolly the only big game this seson where I expect FSU to win most or damn near all of its unit match ups.

UFs Defense is disgusting. FSU's DL in dominant. Their CBs are respectable and their LBs should win vs UF's Rbs.
Tebow's not the type of Runnign QB Tyrod Taylor is, he wont make no one miss. I dont think that bodes well for Superman.
He may not finish this game.

I can see FSU winning this game. ESPECIALLY if Preston Parker is allowed to get 20 Touches.

Here ya go J-Ville....

November 19, 2007

Gene Williams
Warchant.com Publisher

Related Links:
Sunday Conversation: Bobby BowdenWarchant TV: Jimbo Fisher on FSU offense, Parker

Talk about it in The Tribal Council

It must be Florida State-Florida week because the war of words has already begun.

When the Seminoles and Gators hook up it is usually one of the most heated rivalries in college football but much of the chatter hasn't been on thematchup. Instead, with FSU's recent struggles and with Florida being a two-touchdown favorite, much of the talk has centered on quarterback Tim Tebow, whomany believe is the leading candidate for the Heisman Trophy.

It became obvious in post-game interviews on Saturday that several Seminole players are already growing tired of the hype surrounding the Gators' sophomoresignal-caller. For the most part, the Seminole players have been politically correct when asked about Tebow but that changed during a Monday interview withlinebacker Geno Hayes.

Gene Williams - Warchant.com
Florida State's defense held Tebow in check last year.
"Tim Tebow is going down this week. Ya'll put that down," Hayes said. "That is our attitude."

Last year in Tallahassee, when Tebow came off the bench for Urban Meyer, the Seminole defense did handle him. In that game, the then freshman quarterbackmanaged just three yards rushing on four carries. He was also 0-for-1 on pass attempts. But the strong-armed quarterback has come a long way since then.

Last Saturday, he became the first quarterback in NCAA history to have 20 or more rushing touchdowns and 20 or more passing touchdowns in the same season. As aresult, he is probably the odds on favorite to take home a Heisman Trophy next month. Despite his gaudy numbers, Hayes believes it is possible for a defense tokeep him in check.

"It's not difficult, really it's not," Hayes said. "Auburn showed that when they played on a couple of goal line stops. There's anold saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall. He's a great quarterback, take nothing away from him but it's not like we're going to go inthere and give up because he's bigger and more agile at his size. It's nothing we can't handle. We're going to go in with the attitude that ifhe runs the ball we have to take it on, no matter how hard it gets."

Florida State has already knocked one Heisman front-runner down a notch this season. Earlier this month the Seminoles upset then No. 2 ranked Boston Collegeand intercepted Matt Ryan three times en route to a 27-17 victory. Some of the players admitted after the game that being able to derail Ryan's Heismanhopes provided extra motivation. That same motivation will exist this weekend but there's always plenty of motivation to go around when the 'Noles andGators square off against each other.

"This game by itself, Florida-Florida State will get us juiced up," Hayes said. "He (Tebow) adds another dimension with the Heisman so everyonewill get pumped up for that. Hopefully we can go out there and shatter his dreams. That's our plan go shatter his dreams for the Heisman."

For Hayes, there is an extra motivation to leave Gainesville with a victory. The junior from Madison County High School is 0-3 at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium inhis lifetime. Not only was he part of FSU's humiliating 34-7 lost to UF two years ago, he lost twice in Gainesville as a high school player. In 2003,Madison County lost the state championship game to Chaminade by a 27-0 score. The next year in Gainesville, the Cowboys fell 17-15 to Immokalee.

"I've never won in the swamp from high school to here," Hayes said. "It will be a real big thing for me if we go in there and win in theSwamp."

i think Tebow & Co. got this, but i wouldn't be surprised if FSU pulled it off. they're a lot better than their record suggests.

there's so many good games this weekend
pimp.gif

Of course YOU would see them winning gunna
sick.gif
alien.gif

Mannnnnn, yall aint even on my radar no more, we 1 win away from SEC Title game, I could care less if UF wins or loses
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I almost forgot how bad Lawrence Timmons blew Tebow up last yr
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom