Official FSU vs Florida vol. Tebow is going down

^^^ rollin damn atleast you can admit it

laugh.gif

ok....I'm here to eat crow.....

whoever is serving it, I like mine fried with some seasoning salt and a hint of fresh lemon.....

I reallt hate Tim Tebow.....but that boy is vicious...

It's a shame to see what FSU football has became.....

I wonder if any FSU fans are going to put a "FOR SALE" sign on Bowden's lawn again.....
roll.gif

that was a disgrace

we wont get any better till bowden retires and takes mickey with him. we wont get any worse but they just aren't helping at all right now let jimbo becomehead coach and start completely from scratch.

good win by the gates. Tebow is a monster, but i already saw what he could do in HS but damn to be this good already.

Weatherford is the complete opposite of Rix when it comes to our rivals.

My god .... we made UF look like NE Pats tonight ... Mickey Andrews needs to consider calling it quits after this one ... there is no way you can convince methat this was the best defensive scheming they could come up with , ZONE all friggin night long... no blitz packages , no creativity whatsoever ....

I give it to the Gates ... you guys beat the %%!$ out of us ..... this will be a long year to live in Central Florida with all the damn Tebow-lovefest goin onaround here
smh.gif

the only player that showed up on our team was Preston ...
smh.gif

We may see USC vs. UF next year I hope. FSU
smh.gif
smh.gif
pathetic they shoulda just stayed in Tallahassee. Even I didn't expect a whooping of that magnitude. UFand their offense is definitely gonna be a problem next year. Tebow+Harvin+E. Moody=
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. If our D can get one stop per game, that might be all weneed.

missed the end of the game but im more then willing to eat crow. So What crappy%#$+ bowl are we heading to. Peach?? Holiday? Poinsetta. Damn shame whathappened today.

For the record that 60 yarder was crazy.

where the fsu fans that was talkin all that crap
Dunno if you're talking about me, but I'm here. The gators really dominated, but if our first 3 field goal attempts would have been TDs,the whole game woulda been different. Oh well, I don't like to say woulda/coulda/shoulda type of +#%%, so good game to you guys, not so much for us.(Besides that 60 yard fg
eek.gif
)

Well I'm just saying thats our offense's problem, not being able to get it in the endzone once we're in FG range.

Yeah.. we suck, it's a shame really how far we've fallen off.

I've never doubted or contested that Tebow is a beast, and he really is. FSU really needs to step it up and get their act together.

The Seminoles need to work their problems out by next season, because I really don't want to watch us play like this for the next few years when I'm inTallahassee.

Gators have the best offense in the country IMO.. and they dont even have a legitmate RB

Percy Harvin is just unreal out there.. dude be creating so much separation off his cuts..

Bubba been lookin like the best WR in the SEC 2nd half of the season..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom