Official FSU vs Florida vol. Tebow is going down

Holy **!* man Gator fans (not talking about people on this board, talking about gators I run in to in real life) act like they can only remember the last 2years, all they talk about is how horrible we are and how great Tebow is. I'm not gonna go looking for a fight by any means but I know some gator is gonnastart **!* with me since I'm in the UF student section, its inevitable. Whatever, I can't wait for this game I'm so hype right now. Beat 'em inbasketball last night, now we gotta take care of 'em on the football field.

Game day fellas, lets get it!!!!

All I know is......

Mickey BETTER not run the 3 DL formation......That +%@@ never works......

Everyone is talking about Percy, Teabag, and preston....

I think the real difference makers will Be Bubba Caldwell, C. Ingram, 'Tone Smith and Decody Fagg....( And Roger Williams and Dekoda for the D)

I think TC needs to be locked up on Percy and P-Rob locked on Bubba....I hope we worked on Hand placement and footwork from the CB's b/c thats how wecontinually get burnt....

Myron needs to have a big game...

And though PP is a playmaker and we need to get him the ball....Lets not over do it....H does have a bit of a fumbliong problem...Give the ball to 'Tone...

Drew.. I got faith in ya....Im not worried....

Defense and Offense....Ya'll know what y'all need to do....

Put Teabag on his+*$@ early and often...

so are they goin to be showing the fine FSU girls in the crowd?

Lets hope so....They may show the UF grils since we are playing in the swamp...
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

I missed gameday today i heard that desmond was supposed to be doin some sort of heisman thing with tebow what was that about

No u dont need to see FSU the way things are going, U better off watchign Stanford and ND.
Tebow is molesting yall

I wouldnt be mad if Tebow or McFadden won the Heisman. anyone else wins and Imma be extremely hot
mad.gif

This boy Parker should be the starting RB
laugh.gif
Antone Smith is
sick.gif
, Im done with him

when the hell will that crappy Tenn vs UK game end. I need to see the FSU game.
If UT vs. UK is a "crappy game" in your eyes. I wonder what this eyesore will be for you.

Unless you are a UF fan, this game stinks.

Like I told you in the other thread, this game is over....21-6. Tebow will keep his Heisman campaign alive, the victim, FSU's defense.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

when the hell will that crappy Tenn vs UK game end. I need to see the FSU game.
If UT vs. UK is a "crappy game" in your eyes. I wonder what this eyesore will be for you.

Unless you are a UF fan, this game stinks.

Like I told you in the other thread, this game is over....21-6. Tebow will keep his Heisman campaign alive, the victim, FSU's defense.

pimp.gif

eek.gif

I thought he shanked it left, but it straightened out and went through...

I don't know too many NFL kickers that can nail that.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom