Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I see so many DS2 hashtags and Instagramb posts floating around. I can't help but to be curious as to how many of these folks actually going out to support. :smh:

Well I finished it, every song sounds the same so if you like commas idk how you don't like most of this. I need to hear other future projects to see if theyre all like this

I didn't know any artist could make a song cry, until I heard DS2. Your idol needs to go back and change that song title because he's never made anything as soulful as Future Carter

Bruh. :lol:

I thought he would do like 80K, but then i peeped the chatter and the social media love, made me think he'd do at least 100k pure sales. :smh:
I see more chatter about Future's album then i did Meek's or maybe i just wasn't paying attention. :lol:

I also think people just want to be apart of something, so that #FutureHive **** is just for ***** and giggles. Same **** with the Free Boosie "movement" cats never really ****** with dude's music to begin with, just wanted to seem down.

at least buddy did more 1st week then his first 2 albums.

2nd album I've ever bought. Hip hop classic

How many times are you going to repeat this, young god? :lol:

I also think people just want to be apart of something, so that #FutureHive **** is just for ***** and giggles. Same **** with the Free Boosie "movement" cats never really ****** with dude's music to begin with, just wanted to seem down.

at least buddy did more 1st week then his first 2 albums.

This is exactly how I see it. Anyone repping that **** and not copping it to thank this man for 3-4 projects of pure fire in the last year is corny as ****. Although the #FutureHive stuff is corny to me in general for the most part.

Last edited:
I was whipping some Chicken Flavored Raman Noodles on stoves.

Normally I let them cook but today the music had me going.

This must be that good feeling Trap Brothers get when they cook dope to Future Music

Some of the memes are comical imo. Otherwise, I agree with you all. People won't drop $15 to support the guy, but will perpetrate like they appreciate the greatness we're witnessing.

Eh, I only really started listening to Future at the beginning of this 4-peat.

Didn't pay too much attention to him before & the few mainstream songs I heard from him I just
wasn't feeling.

I appreciate this run he's having but there's only one artist whose music I'll pay for & it just ain't Future *Kanye shrug*

I honestly would be amazed of Russell Dilfer knew who future was even before Ciara... Hell I'd be surprised if he knew any rapper. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom