Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Songs on that I love:
none

Songs that I really like:
Rotation :smokin so many cats gonna ruin their jeans and leave shorties across the world with chaffed thighs after smashing with their jeans on.
Slave Master :smh: Do it for D, he gone :smh:
Blow a Bag
Blood on the money

Songs that I like:
Thought it was a drought (I had to look up what Activis was, he says it all the time, if you don't know, it's a brand of codeine)
Where ya at (almost made it on the 'really like list' drizzy skated on this, Rico is better tho)
Stick Talk
Colossal

everything else is just blah. I was amped to hear Rich $ex..... :stoneface: so basic.

commas and sisters didn't qualify because they come off the greatness which was the Future trio.

I'm nitpicking, but son always has the most generic album art of all time, aside from the beast mode and monster.

DS2 looks damn near identical to

Last edited:
Songs on that I love:
none

Songs that I really like:
Rotation
Slave Master :smh: Do it for D, he gone :smh:
Blow a Bag
Blood on the money

Songs that I like:
Thought it was a drought (I had to look up what Activis was, he says it all the time, if you don't know, it's a brand of codeine)
Where ya at (almost made it on the 'really like list' drizzy skated on this, Rico is better tho)
Stick Talk
Colossal

everything else is just blah. I was amped to hear Rich $ex..... :stoneface: so basic.

commas and sisters didn't qualify because they come off the greatness which was the Future trio.

I'm nitpicking, but son always has the most generic album art of all time, aside from the beast mode and monster.

Yea the artwork for Monster is great.

Aren't they saying he got the cover for >$80?

Didn't read the article in it's entirety but saw that he got it from site.

Last edited:
yes i read the exact same thing. Not surprised, it looks like something he just picked out the minute it was due.

Add one more to those projections, picking my copy up tomorrow. 

Why do we still care about record sales though?  I mean I get it but I don't,  good music is good music numbers shouldn't really matter.

As far as I am concerned, Future is the hottest name in rap right now.  These numbers are just off the strength of his music and word of mouth. 

Pretty much just like seeing the sales matchup with the quality of work the artist puts out, along with the perceived love they get. Sort of like if a person's fave had 3 million followers hit only hit 40k first week.

OK, upon further review, Colossal has been promoted to 'songs I really like'

"i fell in love with that kickstand,
I serve that $#%* wit my left hand
I'm bout to open a meth lab
:x :x :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
"DS2" >>>>>>

It's the best work I've ever heard from Future as a whole.

"I bought a new whip.... Like I'm a slave master... Like I'm a slave master.... Like I'm a slave master..." Hands down THEE standout track.

I recommended for everyone to purchase this album. Will not let you down.

I think future got better from working with drake a lot. Drizzy says he loves future work ethic.

...Naw :lol:

Future and his team deserve all of the credit for this growth.

I'm a big Drake fan, but he can only be credited for helping people that Future might not ordinarily reach to see the greatness from time to time.

Last edited:
Can someone explain the cover art for me? I still don't get it. :lol:

It's just a picture of ink dropped in water that someone from his camp bought from here for around $80.

His face is in the background of the album version and the deluxe version has that metallic effect, so someone else messed with it a bit.

There is at least one more ink drop picture behind the CD, so he probably grabbed a couple and figured out which ones he wanted to go with.

Last edited:
I just peeped it on y copy. The series that artist released is pretty dope. I have it bookmarked to buy some for my new place. 

What alternative covers did you all go with?

Besides the Russ Wilson one that THB made :lol:

This is mad work, but I rock with you and I feel slightly not-lazy, so here :lol:

All via KTT (first one was taken from Tumblr by someone on KTT I believe):

1e3a4b6e_tumblr_nrmzt5hESc1sro129o1_1280.png

532b455d_tumblr_nrlo3mEdIK1tk13kzo1_1280.png.jpeg

6579dcf5_DIRTYSPRITE2NEW.png

0c6f5fa0_47mgNu4.png

1c9a610b_nSdSaWF.jpeg

3d1eed78_BZBBamS.jpeg

u9AWcQE.jpg

uKwMhxc.png
(The one I'm using now, but I'll likely switch to one of these others soon)

Probably missed a few other decent ones I've come across.

28 I grams I serve it on the porch

I just seen them narcs they ran off in my house

the homicide unit comin to the house

my cousin murked a ***** and he just got out

I hang with all the killas and the robbers

I pour me up some drank say **** my problems

My hood they treat me like I'm El Chapo

:x :x :x :x :x :x

I know the devil is real

I know the devil is real

I take a dose of them pills & I get real low in the field

CHRIST :x