Peacoat

Throwaway

Forever Eva

Slave Master

Where I Came From

News or Sumn

5 of those can change at any moment though

Last edited:
I hope you find someone fam. So far, Riverdale road, Face, me, and a few of my homies are going. Trying to get in there early enough for a decent section. Looking at pregaming somewhere in the city and then heading to whatever venue it is. I don't know why, but I think it's going to be at the Fox.

It's starting to grow.

Groupies
devil.gif

Would love a collab from them sometime down the line.
When @Gordonson said that Rich Sex needed a feature, I almost posted Weeknd woulda been dope on it but I was expecting y'all to be like "**** no this album need to be all hard ****" 
laugh.gif

Would love a collab from them sometime down the line.

When @Gordonson said that Rich Sex needed a feature, I almost posted Weeknd woulda been dope on it but I was expecting y'all to be like "**** no this album need to be all hard ****" :lol:

This might sound pretty dope actually, but I meant a female when I said that :lol:

Like Mila J, or something. The melody was fire, but it was one of those tracks where Future's lack of singing ability held it back. I feel like it could've been big if he had given it to someone and played the feature position.

Still on repeat anyway :pimp:

after letting ds2 marinate in the whip for a while, i think the replay value of this album is in the trash can. it definitely has some joints. Pluto was a better album for me personally. still, long live Future. Would love to see him make something upbeat again a la Straight Up...:smokin

Yall boys attending any of these free shows let a ***** know what he performs.

I just found out he let the cat out the bag in the Breakfast Club interview and said that he's going to be at OVO Fest.

I'll be in that *****.

Caribana/Ovofest bout to be lit lit lit.

Not in order but 

Codeine Crazy
56 Nights
Trap N*****
March Madness
Throw Away
Thought It Was A Drought
Mad Luv
Gangland
Wesley Presley
My Savages

Peep the #4PEAT playlist 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

top 10?

In no order (except for #1 (and maybe #2))

1) March Madness

2) Throw Away

3) Gangland

4) Codeine Crazy

5) Diamonds From Africa

6) No Compadre

7) I Serve The Base

8) Slave Master

9) Blood on the Money

10) Thought It Was a Drought

Its all completely interchangable with anything I didnt mention on the list

Last edited: