Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I think future got better from working with drake a lot. Drizzy says he loves future work ethic.

:lol: He got zero to do with Future's music. I guess I'll be the "hater" and say Drake's feature wasn't needed. He just don't sound right on these type of songs.

Every song is tough but Stick Talk and Colossal are still my top 2. If he drops another album this year like he said... Man.

Last edited:
Dude may **** around and drop two more tapes :lol:

But the Drake feature wasn't needed, I'll agree, but I appreciate it none the less. A Gucci feature would've been a great look, imo, but I'm not complaining.

laugh.gif
He got zero to do with Future's music. I guess I'll be the "hater" and say Drake's feature wasn't needed. He just don't sound right on these type of songs.

Every song is tough but Stick Talk and Colossal are still my top 2. If he drops another album this year like he said... Man.
Mixtape with Mike Will coming later this year

5-peat incoming 

Last edited:
listened to DS2 twice so far, but I like Monster and 56 Nights better...might need a few more listens, but I feel like the songs on Monster and 56 go way harder

I still haven't listened to DS2 yet, but all I heard yesterday was future playing from peoples cars

Last edited:
Me and my boys got a table for the Vegas show/performance on Friday at Drais. Needless to say I'm hype :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom