Just seen he got a concert in the A tomorrow might have to go

Free Atlanta show?

My god

Free Atlanta show... I can only imagine the traffic
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You all down?!
I moved out of the ATL a while back actually. Same reason I couldnt make the summit in June. This is gonna be lit though kinda mad I wont be there

Just seen he got a concert in the A tomorrow might have to go

Free Atlanta show?

My god

Free Atlanta show... I can only imagine the traffic :x :x :x

You all down?!
I moved out of the ATL a while back actually. Same reason I couldnt make the summit in June. This is gonna be lit though kinda mad I wont be there

Didn't you always talk about how much you hated ATL? :lol:

Dang homie I didn't know you left. We'll turn up one time for you. Where are you at now fam?
Moved back to Jersey. Moved for work in NYC
Didn't you always talk about how much you hated ATL?
laugh.gif
No, I hated the ATL Hawks always had, and people turned it into something else. "How can you live in the city of a team you despise".

I had no issues with ATL, place is dope. If I said anything past the Hawks it was either about the traffic which everyone hates or to troll. You arent getting value for your money citywise like you are in ATL anywhere else.

Last edited:
Was with pops today in the car.

I was playing this and even he was bobbing his head 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

He had no idea what he was saying tho lol. 

Nah. I'm trying to commit to the whole drug free lifestyle. That s*** would almost certainly have me in need of a 12 step program. :smh: :lol:

Yo does Future have any tees or something? Besides a freebandz logo one lol. I wanna cop. Always liked buying music artists shirts

Back
Top Bottom