Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Welp...Kwony just dropped a whole tape dissin' him & Yung Booke..
laugh.gif

cover.jpg

'If you look inside that Future, boy I swear I'm there (yeahyeah!!)'

5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Welp...Kwony just dropped a whole tape dissin' him & Yung Booke..
laugh.gif

cover.jpg

'If you look inside that Future, boy I swear I'm there (yeahyeah!!)'

5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

I don't listen to anything from this guy, don't like him or dislike him but just haven't heard anything besides Tony Montana and I don't play that. I downloaded Ain't Now Way Around It (Remix) on Nahright a few weeks back........haven't stopped. The beat, flow, Big Boi had the best verse. Can't stop singing that hook either, I need a video for it asap

I don't listen to anything from this guy, don't like him or dislike him but just haven't heard anything besides Tony Montana and I don't play that. I downloaded Ain't Now Way Around It (Remix) on Nahright a few weeks back........haven't stopped. The beat, flow, Big Boi had the best verse. Can't stop singing that hook either, I need a video for it asap

future got some heat on these mixtapes - especially that same time joint

Once you get pass the autotune its not bad

future got some heat on these mixtapes - especially that same time joint

Once you get pass the autotune its not bad

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

i was listenin to 92.3 on a trap a few days ago and all they was playin was Future joints back 2 back for like 30 mins homie gettin play in the chi
pimp.gif

the city love that boi.

i was listenin to 92.3 on a trap a few days ago and all they was playin was Future joints back 2 back for like 30 mins homie gettin play in the chi
pimp.gif

the city love that boi.

pimp.gif
Probably was PT since he's apart of the Free Bands movement.  Magic is a certified banger
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Probably was PT since he's apart of the Free Bands movement.  Magic is a certified banger
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom