Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

this n' abu
laugh.gif
birds take a bath
pimp.gif

After I played the shxt out of Tony Montana and Racks, i got tired of his voice. LOL I hate to admit it but he is straight trash!

After I played the shxt out of Tony Montana and Racks, i got tired of his voice. LOL I hate to admit it but he is straight trash!

i hear the increase in quality on some of the tracks on here....like space cadet definitely sounds like it could be on the album or was made for the album but didnt make it
...not mad that mike will didnt produce as much on here they prolly savin those for pluto

i hear the increase in quality on some of the tracks on here....like space cadet definitely sounds like it could be on the album or was made for the album but didnt make it
...not mad that mike will didnt produce as much on here they prolly savin those for pluto

Dude got some bangers on this one...definitely some skippable tracks, but him and KE did work on this thing.

Dude got some bangers on this one...definitely some skippable tracks, but him and KE did work on this thing.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

smh @ no sonny digital on this tape...sonny prolly all on pluto tho

ikr...I gotta feelin Pluto gon be full of old shhh like Racks, Tony Montana, Magic, etc.. 
ohwell.gif

Deeper Than The Ocean on repeat 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

smh @ no sonny digital on this tape...sonny prolly all on pluto tho

ikr...I gotta feelin Pluto gon be full of old shhh like Racks, Tony Montana, Magic, etc.. 
ohwell.gif

Deeper Than The Ocean on repeat 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Back
Top Bottom