Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

One good thing that came out of me listening to funk flex the other night..first time hearing trap ******...been bumping it ever since..is that on the album or a mix tape...also find out a guy from around my way..Rick nyce directed a video for future too..boy came a long way..

One good thing that came out of me listening to funk flex the other night..first time hearing trap ******...been bumping it ever since..is that on the album or a mix tape...also find out a guy from around my way..Rick nyce directed a video for future too..boy came a long way..

It's on the 56 nights Mixtape and the DS2 Album.

Do yourself a favor and listen to futures last 3 mixtapes (Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights) and album (Ds2) and welcome to the realness :pimp:

It blows my mind people still haven't checked those tapes

Naw I checked out 56 nights..since Its seem to be the consensus best one out of the 4..wasn't feeling it..just didn't feel compalled to come in here and let everyone know..I'll never argue with someone about their music taste..it's pointless...music is so subjective..but maybe I should dive a little deeper into some more of his stuff.

Last edited:
Naw I checked out 56 nights..since Its seem to be the consensus best one out of the 4..wasn't feeling it..just didn't feel compalled to come in here and let everyone know..I'll never argue with someone about their music taste..it's pointless...music is so subjective..but maybe I should dive a little deeper into some more of his stuff.

I feel you. I respect it.

But you probably didn't really listen to 56 Nights entirely because Trap ***** was on there, and towards the end of the tape. There is a 3 song sequence that includes "March Madness", "Trap N's" and "56 Nights".

You might want to revisit that particular sequence.

I feel you. I respect it.

But you probably didn't really listen to 56 Nights entirely because Trap ***** was on there, and towards the end of the tape. There is a 3 song sequence that includes "March Madness", "Trap N's" and "56 Nights".

You might want to revisit that particular sequence.

Yeah played it on YouTube..so you could be right..that's why I asked..but yeah maybe I need to go back and check it out again..

"Do it for double he gone, do it for double he gooonee"  
frown.gif

"Call me right now if you need me

I'ma try to be there if you need me

Try my best to be there if you need me

I'm keeping my word on EVERYTHING"

Slave Master might be my favorite song (can change tomorrow though). He's very transparent and vulnerable on that one, you can feel his pain..

the name made me skip at first, but since last weekend when i really started listening to the tape. all flames :nthat:

Last edited:
^^ hard..... trending topic...... double cup & molly.......

still remember like yesterday. One of my boys went way too hard on the molly off that one tape :smh:

"I shared a mansion with goonies, I shared a ***** with a goonie, I took the mac in bal harbour" :smh: :smh: :smh:

Kno The Meaning is one of my favorite traccs off the album, but something seems 'off' with the video 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Blood on the Money and Colossal 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Been listening to these multiple times every day

Blood on the Money when I'm blazed just sounds so beautiful lol. 

Back
Top Bottom