Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Just stumbled across this. This paints the picture of how things went from Monster to the present better than "Kno The Meaning" even did in my opinion:

[Video]

Son had "March Madness" since he was recording Monster :x :pimp:

He's definitely sitting on some godly **** still :smh:[/Video]

Do it for Ns who here
Do it for Ns who gone
Do it for Double; he gone
Do it for Double; he gone
Do it the way that we want
Do it the way that we want
Do it the way that you want

:pimp:

:smokin the first verse of Slave Master flows perfectly, b.

I didn't even know OGD but since I followed him before he passed and wanted him to win so bad I low-key be going deep intellectual mode when I'm riding to this joint. I know Young Scooter felt this one in his soul.

After watching ogd YouTube clips idk how u can't want him to win. Son was living like ya favorite rapper when he got his advance. He was really bout what he rapped I see.

i dont think yall understand how swagged out and playa "thought it was a drought" is when it first comes on, epic the way that thing drop.

Current top 5 -
The Percocet & Stripper Joint
Rotation
Slave Master
Stick Talk
Blood On The Money

DS2 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Then "I serve the base" kills any vibe you got going. Filler track

While that Russell Wilson jig video made me like it a little more, I think I would rock with it if it wasn't #2 and/or right after the animal that is, Thought It Was A Drought.

I serve the base is my least favorite track on the album. I skip tracks 2 n 3 everytime

Where Ya At and Rotation are my least fav tracks. Blood On The Money is the most underrated song on the album. That beat is majestic

Blood On The Money ain't underrated, I don't know anybody that doesn't **** with it, that's even one of my girl's favorite songs off it.

Last edited:
Rotation a least fave?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Can't believe I been seeing that, Rotation is one of my top 3.

Beat is pure audio bliss, Future voice sound like 1L of Henny mixed with the spirit of Black Jesus.

**** makes you want to touch a million in 20's.

Yeah serve the base doesn't belong. And I'm not feeling that Percocet and Stripper track.

Why did he change up the flow on Freak **** from the first few lines?!?

'Titanic on my wrist, bad B on my D'  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom