Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

nthat.gif

Before DS2 I was always a hater saying Future is trash. Always would tell my friends he's trash.

My brethren, DS2 has helped me see the light, so much fire on one album is not right. I'm a convert. :smokin

Now I need to go back and listen to his prior projects.

Last edited:
Lol I think yall hyped this up too much. Listened to it the whole week and it did nothing for me no spark no nothing out of 18. 6 tracks were my standouts. Slave Master, Freak ***, Colossal, Rich Sex, Blow A Bag, Blood On The Money. Bonus is Trap N minus the esco drop :lol:. 1. Monster 2. 56 Nights 3. Beast Mode 4. DS2

Last edited:
everyone talking about that drake beef , and im just like what about this future ****?!

way harder than them ******

Last edited:
Thats common knowledge. Only people hat will dispute that is drake fans but then again they can't relate to anything future. Rather than say "gon f that n get it over with" they Marvin's room

Gangland may be the hardest song of the century. Can't listen to that first verse without running it back multiple times

Before DS2 I was always a hater saying Future is trash. Always would tell my friends he's trash.

My brethren, DS2 has helped me see the light, so much fire on one album is not right. I'm a convert. :smokin

Now I need to go back and listen to his prior projects.

It's too late to repent for your sins. Gtho here bro.

Do it for Ns who here
Do it for Ns who gone
Do it for Double; he gone
Do it for Double; he gone
Do it the way that we want
Do it the way that we want
Do it the way that you want

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom