The Wizard is bout to take over
pimp.gif
Hendrix bout to bless us again 
pimp.gif

No LA date.
indifferent.gif
This is kinda bazaar to me... CA only got one show 
laugh.gif
EVOL and Purple Reign never really left the rotation for more than a week or two at a time all year.

He stays doing us like that too.

Second time in 3 years the one Northern California show was in San Jose too.
I'm 95% sure I'm going to cop a pair for that CA show for re-sale purposes, they'll be a hot commodity as the show approaches.

Last edited:
It's lit June 10th! Can't wait, gonna try to get a group to go as it is all the way in Auburn and not Seattle lol. Little bummed Thugga isn't there that date though.

It's showing Pre-sales go up tomorrow on the IG page, any confirmed time when they will be available?

Also lookin forward to the new release this Friday, 17 tracks! Hope they are all new. Kind of surprised its self titled but i could see that changing by Friday.

Somebody in the fbg camp had to be lurking on here im glad we can witness a fbg migo young thug tour i just hope tickets want sell out

It's lit June 10th! Can't wait, gonna try to get a group to go as it is all the way in Auburn and not Seattle lol. Little bummed Thugga isn't there that date though.

It's showing Pre-sales go up tomorrow on the IG page, any confirmed time when they will be available?

Also lookin forward to the new release this Friday, 17 tracks! Hope they are all new. Kind of surprised its self titled but i could see that changing by Friday.
Just hit ridgefield fam. I kinda wanna do that just to get the full experience.

Back
Top Bottom