Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

EVOL has some great Future songs & some i barely listen to

Its in the bottom end of his recent catalogue cuz of that. Its still cool tho

This new album way better however lol

Last edited:
Listened to the Zane Lowe interview and respected the position.

As much people knock this dude and his music he's really ahead of his time and building a legacy for himself.

Comparing albums is what it is. 

Too many picks to choose from.

Scrape sounds like the trap at 3 in the morning and its raining. 

I swear dudes say to stuff just to say stuff. Like it's unfathomable to me how a fan of Future's music could play EVOL and form the opinion that it's horrible. :smh::lol:

I swear dudes say to stuff just to say stuff. Like it's unfathomable to me how a fan of Future's music could play EVOL and form the opinion that it's horrible. :smh::lol:

Seriously makes no got damn sense. Even if it not one of your favorites no way can you consider it HORRIBLE if you like Future. There was a lot of good tracks on there.

Future will likely debut at #1.

First week sales projections are in for Future's new self-titled album. HDD reports that the album will move 115-140K copies in the first week, with 60-75K coming from pure sales. For some perspective, EVOL sold 134K copies in its first week and DS2 sold 147K copies in its first week.

FUTURE will almost certainly debut at #1. It includes zero features and production by Metro Boomin, DJ Spinz, Jake One, Zaytoven, Southside and more. Listen here.

Source: visit this link http://www.hotnewhiphop.c .. NewHipHop.com)

Lil Haiti Baby>>>

Yit, yit, yit, yit, yit, yit, yit, yit

Shoot in broad day, he shoot in broad day
Shot the whole window up in broad day

Last edited:
Lil Haiti Baby>>>

Yit, yit, yit, yit, yit, yit, yit, yit

Shoot in broad day, he shoot in broad day
Shot the whole window up in broad day

This X 10000.

Might be one of the best songs Super dropped on this run. When you actually break down the lyrics....it's even more amazing.

Rap Genius dun butchered the lyrics up to that song sooo bad though man :lol:.

Future really be talking that talk.

Oh, and the super trapper video was cool. I prefer the simple videos though. "MASK OFF" and "FEDS DID A SWEEP" need videos within the next two months.

Last edited:
Mask Off will be on par with March Madness by the end of the year. Wait until cats start hearing that joint ringing off in clubs and bars. :smh:

Quote me on it.

Back
Top Bottom