Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Mask Off will be on par with March Madness by the end of the year. Wait until cats start hearing that joint ringing off in clubs and bars.
mean.gif

Quote me on it.

I just listened to Lil One and Mask Off back to back and this ****** so damn gangsta. DS2 he wanted y'all to keep the mask on, now no F's are given and you can do the reverse Nas gif with the mask off.

Evol just felt empty and forced to me. Like his heart wasn't in it. Few songs I rocked with, but I wasn't crazy about it altogether.

PR was an instant hit for me. Played inside the mattress at least 15x/day.

DS2 had its own unique flair, and because of that I think it'll have longevity. I wasn't crazy about it at first but a lot of the songs I gained an appreciation for.

(Other notable albums that I felt similarly about was late registration and take care. I didn't exactly like them, but there were elements that I appreciated)

This new tape feels safe, nothing jumps out to me as a standout, just a collection of solid joints.

Wattba was definitely an attempt at crossover appeal. That mug was so commercial :lol: even with the generic title and cover.

Mask Off will be on par with March Madness by the end of the year. Wait until cats start hearing that joint ringing off in clubs and bars. :smh:

Quote me on it.

I agree 100%...we been having some good *** weather these past few days and that's the track I been hearing coming out of everybody whip

I agree 100%...we been having some good *** weather these past few days and that's the track I been hearing coming out of everybody whip

:smokin

It's not as much of a hot take as you guys think. Joint is a vibe. Wait til it hits you. :pimp:

Last edited:
Popping tags is one of future's worst songs ever. Joint is dreadful

It's lazy. But it grows on you a bit. He shoulda left it off IMO

THIS shoulda been on the album. Ross killed it. Super snapped. Crazy this joint is a throwaway

Last edited:
Idk if mask off will be on the level of March madness but it definitely is gonna be the one. March madness in a class of its own just because it was his victory lap when he was having his moment. One of those songs whenever I hear it the rest of my life it's gonna take me back to a happy place in my life.

I can respect that. The way I see it, Mask Off has that infectious quality about it that can catapult it to that level. It's a testament that 1) even though some folks had "Future fatigue", they definitely still recognize the fact that dude can produce something incredible, 2) the folks who didn't question the talent were rewarded with something solid.

I make it a point to hail March madness every chance I get. Mask Off feels like it has that potential. :smokin

Yall be getting carried away. No way will mask off ever touch March madness. Ever. The fact that you're saying it will 'get' to that level is proof that they're not in the same league; March madness was a standout the first time everyone heard it, it never had to grow on anyone. Even friends that don't even mess with future were hitting me up to id that track.

The song hasn't been out for a whole week. You're dismissing its potential by saying it will have to grow on people based on an assumption that completely dismisses the possibility that a lot of people haven't even heard it yet. :lol:

Like I said, quote me on it. I'll admit I'm wrong at the end of the year if necessary, but I don't see that happening. :smokin

Mask off is still the one if it does = March madness or not

Will not question the man that saw the light in "Salute".....just won't.

If he thinks "Mask off" will reach "March Madness" heights.....I will take a wait and see approach :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom