Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

If Mask Off don't hypnotize you like a cobra being charmed in the middle of an Indian market, I don't know what to tell you

That's like the 3rd time I've seen my guy Sooper try to put NT onto some new new and end up linking to some other cats :lol:

Might As Well stupid asf :smh:

Out of time too.....just beautiful songs man :smh:

I feel like Martin in "Black Knight" when Mask off comes on

My bad fam

Not at all, the effort is appreciated; but maybe you should stick to them rivers and lakes that you're used to when you hop on YouTube :lol:

I didn't realize that purposely mislabeling stuff for views was still so common.

Last edited:
Outa Time and Zoom my two favorites.

High Demand, Might as Well, and Super Trapper, and Rent Money all slept on tough.

There's really not a bad song on here though.

Last edited:
He's definitely full of hype live, but you can't understand a word he's saying :lol:

That's why I'm hesitant to cop the ticket. I seeen him live in a small venue.....and it was amazing.

Then I seen some clips on YouTube, and heard other people say he's phony at big venues

Son was speaking cursive at the Summer Sixteen tour

This was probably for the better, you know how white girls get once they think they in. See: Ms.Howbowdat

Nadayvius feedin' the streets, his core fans. F the mainstream :smokin

Yep. Migos did right taking full advantage of Bad and Boujee. Dropped a good album and got a spot on what should be a great tour. Them boys smart.

I'd say Gucci too, but he's a bit different since he would've been set regardless.

Thug fumbling. No reason we haven't even heard "Issa" yet, let alone a new project. :smh:

Agreed.

Weakest joint is "Flip" to me and even that is solid. :lol:

No way man...Everything about that track is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The Flip, Flip, Flip, Flip, Flip Flip he do in the background just like on game over is subtle flames...

Bothers me to see em both like this

I know there was financial issues between em

Can someone fill me in with details

On the real tho only reason I even gave future a chance is because rocko. That Lil yeah yeah video they had when they were at Greg street station and at the club performing. Now future flew past some and lapped him like 20x.

Back
Top Bottom