Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

sick.gif
nthat.gif

Draco deff that fire but POA is right behind it for me

at the moment. bruh playing 2k blasting this with a blunt got me like 

Jerry+Listening+to+Music.gif

Draco what that is... I was going way too hard at a stop light this past Saturday and someone gave me that 50 Cent driving off look... I ain't emmm care 
smokin.gif

Where's the tracklist for HNDRXX? Album should leak in like 16 hours and there's no tracklist yet?

So far super trapper is my favorite cut off of the new joint. High demand, rent due and good dope are bangers too.

Was about to show my worry due to the fact that Z100 this morning (one of the biggest POP radio stations in the country) mentioned HNDRXX..

but then I see only two features...

I'm back and ready :pimp:

Never been more glad for purchasing a concert ticket. This show about to be lit. :smokin

This! He has such a huge library at this point and a crazy amount by Friday. Hoping his set will be over an hour. For those who saw him last year with Drake how long did he perform?

If this ***** come thru with an album fulla lie to me type joints I'm finna go cop my casket tomorrow. Can't take it. Only thing he'd have to do after that is feed my Zay itch to Kodak bop through the pearly gates to :smh:

Last edited:
17 new tracks. Look like this gunna be the radio album. Hopefully this is the landmark album for him [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Kinda guessed That's a Check, Ain't Trying or Buy Love was gunna be on here. Glad they aren't.

If this ***** come thru with an album fulla lie to me type joints I'm finna go cop my casket tomorrow. Can't take it. Only thing he'd have to do after that is feed my Zay itch to Kodak bop through the pearly gates to :smh:

Bro im weak asf at this post

Back
Top Bottom