Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

He's definitely full of hype live, but you can't understand a word he's saying :lol:

That's why I'm hesitant to cop the ticket. I seeen him live in a small venue.....and it was amazing.

Then I seen some clips on YouTube, and heard other people say he's phony at big venues

He's definitely full of hype live, but you can't understand a word he's saying :lol:

That's why I'm hesitant to cop the ticket. I seeen him live in a small venue.....and it was amazing.

Then I seen some clips on YouTube, and heard other people say he's phony at big venues

Son was speaking cursive at the Summer Sixteen tour

Oh damn well I'm impressed if that is quan. Beats are legit as hell.
I tried to Google the lyrics and nothing popped up

I saw him at Made in America a few years ago. Had the crowd GOIN but we left his set a few minutes in because he legit was just bouncing around :lol:

I was a bit skeptical while listening but the joints were so hard that I didn't want to think it was a troll job.

Back
Top Bottom