Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I WANNA THANK U 

I NEED TO THANK U 

CAUSE YOU MADE ME A HUSTLER 

pimp.gif

Aye man, HNDRXX aight wit me :smokin again, it's not really me as a whole but any young n_ that's gotten () regularly at some point in their life should be able to feel this in some capacity.

Scrolling thru the archives, that boy @12 Million :lol: :smh: dude would be cool for a week or two then remind you he still a child....

I don't get the March Madness hype. That's the weakest song on the tape.

Last mention from me regarding the archives, April 2015 :smokin

This latest 3 peat of tapes are truly the best set of projects to bless the trap rap genre and 56 is way ahead of it's time.

Last edited:
His manager already said thats not happening though. Unless its a smokescreen to keep it under raps but I highly doubt that.

I was hoping it was one of those amazon selling the album early type situations

and that the info was real but they didn't want it out yet

High Demand might not be my favorite song off the projects, but it's the one I'm most looking forward to seeing performed live in June.

Entire HNDRXX album really growing on me after after initially only appreciating a handful of standouts. People keep saying it's an album to play when yambs around but I'll spark up and ride to that joint solo. Versatility on there is amazing.

On the other hand I haven't listened to anything other than the FUTURE album in the gym in weeks. Still can't believe he dropped two really good albums with such contrasting styles a week apart.

Last edited:
Might As Well is the one

That second verse when he hits that note on, "I got real ****** steady crippin" :pimp:

Last edited:
Super had the white folks in the crowd at Ellen vibing with him, lot of off beat steps in that crowd, he's outta here. :lol: :pimp:

what the hell is going on

all of a sudden I like hallucinating and Incredible

why does this always happen with futures songs

I dont like it at first and then time passes and I start to love it 

what the hell is going on

all of a sudden I like hallucinating and Incredible

why does this always happen with futures songs

I dont like it at first and then time passes and I start to love it 

Lmao. We tried to tell you you'd come around.....

***** be WANTING to hate Future's new stuff :smh: :lol:

Futures music is the type that grows on you. Thought this has been established.

Those who know.... [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I don't hate it at all... but future is just way better to me... like wayyy better, that joint low-key classic

"Eight figures, big tippers
Yacht party, a hundred strippers
Can't record it, it's confidential
Presidential, shout out Allen Temple
Fundamentals, keep it really simple
Richard Mille, I did for OGD
Sack it up and send it OT
Makin' mills tryna OD
I'm in the Hills tryna find peace
These Bel Air neighbors so nosy
Black Draco, got me cozy
It was perfect timing like a Rollie"

:pimp:

Hndrxx is getting spins, but Future still got it beat. I play that joint damn near all the way through once a day and always run back Mask Off and High Demand.

She comin through in the weee weee hours
(She comin thruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

That's my ****. :lol:

Super fyuuuuuuuuuuu, Super fyuuuuuuuuuuu :lol:

HNDRXX had unsurprisingly taken over most of my listening time over the last week, but Self-Titled hasn't left the rotation at all.

Back
Top Bottom