Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

It aint nostalgia moreso the music was just tighter with less filler and fam finally was consistent for a whole year.
Na.

That's subjective, there was filter during the 3 peat too and I don't see how he was any more consistent.

The production is better now, his flows have more dexterity, spitting harder verses and his confidence is even higher and he's taking more chances musically.
@alexODY  a closet Future hater, dude still salty Thug didn't surpass him like he swore he already had right before I'm Up dropped
laugh.gif
 It's sad really.
 I even saw lamekilla say 56 Nights is a top 3 Future tape. 
laugh.gif
 Then somehow he started campaigning that Thug was gonna pass Future months later.
Dude was ridin' HARD 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

How yu gon say that's subjective but make definitive statements.

If you think Evol & PR is synonymous with the three-peat, you can just have it man. Fam a wizard wit melody but on like one or two songs fam was rappin off-beat.

I will say there is more variety in the production, that's obvious.

One post says he's taking more chances and the next said he was moreso experimenting on the 3-peat hhmmm interesting

Look at yourself... you can't even make a semi-positive statement without discounting it in the same sentence.

I will say there is more variety in the production, that's obvious.

"That's obvious" :lol:

Fam a wizard wit melody but on like one or two songs fam was rappin off-beat.

But but he was off-beat for 2/17 songs, let me point that out for no reason in particular.

Last edited:
My fault if i offended you but I stand by what I said my G...you gotta be able to relate to the **** in some way shape or form. You threw me off with the Generic Trap rap thing like I said, because this definitely ain't that. That **** kinda hurt my feelings cause this ***** making Gospel music in my opinion.. But then you said the dude not good at hooks or melodies...like cmon bro that's what he's known for before anything...Comments like that tell me it's just not for you because you clearly not hearing the music the same way I am. You like turn up anthems, that's cool.

No worries... nothing like an old-fashioned NT music forum argument :D

Trap ****** one of them songs that u sit back and reflect on life especially if you come from some type of struggle

Kinda saddened that I was wishy washy bout Future around that time. When Honest dropped I fell back from him but ended up coming back when DS2 dropped and had to go back to the tapes. Reading y'all's reactions is hilarious

Looking back at those posts when 56 Nights dropped, I posted "We Never Gon Lose!!!" Once every couple pages for a while. :lol:

Tape was and is fire, shouts to Southside.

Look at yourself...

Aint you the same person that said you wanna ride Future slab in peace... just let it be fam. I never said Future was gonna surpass Thug, I just said he's a better rapper.

I engaged fam into a discussion so of course imma bring points and counterpoints.

Ain't even gonna talk about Wavy

Kinda saddened that I was wishy washy bout Future around that time. When Honest dropped I fell back from him but ended up coming back when DS2 dropped and had to go back to the tapes. Reading y'all's reactions is hilarious

It's all good. At least you saw the light :lol:. Going back and reading these reactions are def funny and prophetic. :lol: at @DipsetGeneral hating Monster. That ***** is something else.

Initial Monster Rections from 2014:

http://niketalk.com/t/306388/official-future-a1-fbg-thread/1320

Initial Beast Mode from 2015:

http://niketalk.com/t/306388/official-future-a1-fbg-thread/1500

My reaction to Monster. :lol:

If they don't let Future into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame after this tape idk.

This **** is outstanding, production is amazing.

Future's energy is so rare man, he's a genius.

Gangland might be the hardest **** I've heard, that beat makes me wanna pour Henny on a girl with daddy issues.

**** Up Some Commas. :x :x :x

Unbelievable.

Honestly though, my favorite joint has to be Throw Away.
Smoking to this **** is so emotional, I dropped a tear.
Phenomenal songwriting from Future, there's no other artist who could've made that song.

Why Honest wasn't on this level, I have no idea but I'm just glad he dropped this.

My reaction to Monster. :lol:

If they don't let Future into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame after this tape idk.

This **** is outstanding, production is amazing.

Future's energy is so rare man, he's a genius.

Gangland might be the hardest **** I've heard, that beat makes me wanna pour Henny on a girl with daddy issues.

**** Up Some Commas. :x :x :x

Unbelievable.

Honestly though, my favorite joint has to be Throw Away.
Smoking to this **** is so emotional, I dropped a tear.
Phenomenal songwriting from Future, there's no other artist who could've made that song.

Why Honest wasn't on this level, I have no idea but I'm just glad he dropped this.

:rofl: :pimp:

My initial reaction to Monster. :lol:

Everyone should post their **** it's funny as hell looking back at what was said 2-3 years ago.

My ***** finally put it all together.  :pimp:

Always been critical of what I always felt was a lack of consistency on Future's projects. Love his music at it's best but he always hovered around or below .500 for me. 

This what I been waiting for man. Tape has everything from turn up Future to introspective Future and it all mesh together perfectly. Not a bad song on the tape. 

Metro Boomin and Southside laced that boy somethin serious on this tape. :pimp:  

After a week or so my favorites are **** Up Some Commas, Hardly, Codeine Crazy, Mad Luv, Throw Away, and Monster. 

Look at yourself...

Aint you the same person that said you wanna ride Future slab in peace... just let it be fam. I never said Future was gonna surpass Thug, I just said he's a better rapper.

I engaged fam into a discussion so of course imma bring points and counterpoints.

Ain't even gonna talk about Wavy

I was clearly being sarcastic but this isn't bout me... more bout your hatin' tendencies. It's cool doe, gon F thug get it over with.

Throwaway quote execution was A+ :rofl:

My initial Monster reaction, over the course of like 2 weeks:

**** all your attitude, **** all your gratitude, all this **** radical, all this **** magical

:pimp:

Gangland is so :x :pimp:

I agree with every word, this will go down as one of his strongest projects in my opinion.

Gangland, Hardly, Fetti, Codeine Crazy, Throw Away, Radical, Wesley Presley, and Showed Up might be my favorites right now. A few of those change by the day though.

My favorite project of the year...from anybody.

Might be mine too.

I grew to like Honest all the way, but damn did this blow it out of the water :lol:

I agree with every word.

Back
Top Bottom