Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Better, imo, future. Biggest, Wayne. Million sold in a week plus son was featured on everything.

:lol: just thinking back to the first time I heard Tony Montana and thinking who the hell is this dude.

Future's consistency overshadows Waynes run a bit IMO. Dude has been putting out charting hits since 2010, endless projects and just constant quality for the past 7 years

Wayne started alienating people when he jumped on any and every genre song...til he burned out

That '05-'07 run was legendary...Futures been going longer '10-til now

Last edited by a moderator:
Future's consistency overshadows Waynes run a bit IMO. Dude has been putting out charting hits since 2010, endless projects and just constant quality for the past 7 years

Wayne started alienating people when he jumped on any and every genre song...til he burned out

You minimized Wayne's run and counted futures whole career. If you're going to start Future from 2010 then you have to start Wayne from the block is hot. Wayne had dope **** on get it how you live and guerilla warfare too.

You also shouldn't have mentioned chart topping hits. go look at future billboard then go look at Wayne's :lol:

Last edited:
You minimized Wayne's run and counted futures whole career. If you're going to start Future from 2010 then you have to start Wayne from the block is hot. Wayne had dope **** on get it how you live and guerilla warfare too.

You also shouldn't have mentioned chart topping hits. go look at future billboard then go look at Wayne's :lol:
couldn't have said it better myself.

Wayne been around way befor, you're right but his most legendary years was that 04 or 05 til 08 run...************* were thinking Wayne was some new artist and everything

Waynes peak was C3 where everything he touched turned gold...he quickly shot himself in the foot post-C3 though...never stayed nor reached that level again

Futures run has been a steady paced rise...he hasnt had a number 1 billbord single yet either, but you're talking Waynes beat-jacking classics vs Futures original music

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne debut solo album came in 1999, he's had 4 top Ten billboard hits after 2010. Why are you stopping in 07/08????

Does anyone know how many albums the block is hot sold? Wikipedia says it went platinum but I'm not sure of that. If that's true then Wayne has had the 2nd best run in hiphop

Last edited:
I'll give you til '09 cause of No Ceilings

But after that was Rebirth and the fall-off

Wayne debut solo album came in 1999, he's had 4 top Ten billboard hits after 2010. Why are you stopping in 07/08????

Does anyone know how many albums the block is hot sold? Wikipedia says it went platinum but I'm not sure of that. If that's true then Wayne has had the 2nd best run in hiphop

The block is hot undersold though. Everything went platinum back then.

Let's really not make this a Wayne vs Future run thread.

Both had amazing Runs....Wayne (02-07)....Future, (10-13 & end of 14-Present)

Different types of runs. Different types.

Both legendary.

Let's pour one out for Wayne. He's unbelievably washed now :smh:

That key to the streets verse was fire though.

You just did the same thing, you basically counted futures whole career and made lil Wayne's career 5 years

I was in middle school when this dropped. Wayne was a big deal then. I'm not sure how y'all starting Future off from the beginning and not wayne

Last edited:
You just did the same thing, you basically counted futures whole career and made lil Wayne's career 5 years

I was in middle school when this dropped. Wayne was a big deal then. I'm not sure how y'all starting Future off from the beginning and not wayne

Wayne wasn't big at this time. He was still behind Juvie and BG. Wayne was like young'n on the come up.

Another difference is Future is getting better on his run While Wayne kept getting worse and worse. Really good from 04-07 then it was a big fall.

Wayne wasn't big at this time. He was still behind Juvie and BG. Wayne was like young'n on the come up.

Another difference is Future is getting better on his run While Wayne kept getting worse and worse. Really good from 04-07 then it was a big fall.

So what was future in 2010?

So what was future in 2010?

The same. He was on the come up. I wouldn't count that as Future's run. I would say he really started killing when FBG The Movie dropped.

You must not have read what I said :lol:.

I simple stated when they dropped their best quality of music to me.

You Just debating to debate.

Last edited:

you just talking different years in peaks

future hasn't peaked yet

wayne has been rapping in front of the world since 14

if anyone is allowed to be repetitive or have writers block it's wayne

Bruh you counted future from 2010 till now, minus 3 seasons. but ok

Hey man....if you were in Atlanta during Futures come up.....you would understand.

Him and 2 Chainz had that joint in a chokehold on the come up scene.

"Yeah yeah", "Magic", "Racks", "Made myself a boss", and "watch this" in the club back then :x. Schtoopid

And Very few were ***** with Wayne on the mainstream level back in 02 when them Squad tapes were dropping. But that was his lyrical best.

Block is hot is dope though. Classic

Whoa, never seen anybody call Block Is Hot classic. :lol: Good album but nah.
So it's allowed to be trash? :lol:

C'mon man don't try to dress it up.

nothing to dress up, it's common sense

he's dropped more music than anybody I can think of

that volume will have anyone sounding repetitive

there are people who think futures music is trash and he's done

it's all subjective

Whoa, never seen anybody call Block Is Hot classic. :lol: Good album but nah.
So it's allowed to be trash? :lol:

C'mon man don't try to dress it up.

nothing to dress up, it's common sense

he's dropped more music than anybody I can think of

that volume will have anyone sounding repetitive

there are people who think futures music is trash and he's done

it's all subjective

Wayne was always repetitive and rapped about the same stuff though. Money, weed, girls. He just got worse and less creative at it.

Back
Top Bottom