Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Wayne has platinum albums from 1999 to like 2011 but his run only from 2005-2007?

Wayne has platinum albums from 1999 to like 2011 but his run only from 2005-2007?

His run (to me)....of making QUALITY music, while enjoying notoriety was 02-07. I truly feel he was at his musical zenith then.

99-02....he was gearing up.

He enjoyed MUCH MORE commercial success from 08-13 though. But the quality of music dropped dramatically in that time period.

They ending Wayne in 08 but futures biggest song in 2013 was a lil Wayne song

Have whatever opinion you want but gifante should've left the words "Billboard" and "chart hits" out of it.

Last edited:
They ending Wayne in 08 but futures biggest song in 2013 was a lil Wayne song

Have whatever opinion you want but gifante should've left the words "Billiboard" and "chart hits" out of it.

You gon tell us that Wayne was still good then?

Did Wayne make that song big or was it Drake and Future?

Last edited:
***** in here, being Wilffuly obtuse about a convo on "whose run ENJOYED more"

:smh: :lol:

Clearly....I mean very clearly....Lil Wayne's "run" didn't end in 2008.....

***** in here, being Wilffuly obtuse about a convo on "whose run ENJOYED more"

:smh: :lol:

Clearly....I mean very clearly....Lil Wayne's "run" didn't end in 2008.....

I didn't care about the convo, I never paid attention until gifante made his comments, I quoted and responded directly to him. Y'all just chimed in on my comment.

Last edited:
Yea I don't even like Wayne but these ****** diminishing Wayne's legacy to big up future :smh:

And I like Future way better than wayne

You saying "these *****", implies the whole thread.

Nobody in here is doing that. That's a reach man :lol:.

At best....you can point to @GInfante....but I HIGHLY doubt that was his intent.....

sumbody jus sent me a snap rapping aint no way around it, i tried to put em on in 2011 n they laughed at me 
mean.gif
 jokes on them
laugh.gif

Not discrediting Wayne at all. Hell at one point, he was being regarded as the 'best rapper alive', him and Jay were number 1 and 2 for that top spot

I don't think anyone would say Future is the 'best rapper' but I was speaking from a consistent quality standpoint

Wayne used to rap his *** off, but his notorized 'run' was '04-'09 ('09 because of No Ceilings)...

Anything after '09 was residual fame...the dude dropped Rebirth for god sakes :lol:

The two times Future has gone left on us from his style of music was...Honest and HNDRXX...but HNDRXX is actually good (some people add WATTBA here but it wasn't a Future standalone project, so you can say 1 or 2 bad projects depending how you look at it)

Wayne has given us 4-5 projects maybe more since '09 that have all been trash sans a few songs here or there

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all wilding.

Listen to Honest and listen to any project afterwards and the level of quality difference is apparent.

Even Future wouldn't say Honest was a great album.

Y'all wilding.

Listen to Honest and listen to any project afterwards and the level of quality difference is apparent.

You making it seem like i called it a classic lol. I said it was ok but it did have some great songs

Look Ahead
T Shirt
Move That Dope
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Benz Friends
How Can I Not

Are all great songs to me

Y'all wilding.

He had to love Honest or else he wouldn't have came back with HNDRXX. He said it's the album he always wanted to make and how he think his fans was finally "ready" for it...This ***** wanna go Pop so bad but y'all ****** won't let him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Honest was a great album with some classic future tracks..Of course the music he's making is better now, it's supposed to be. That don't take away from the greatness in his earlier albums/tapes, that's like saying Dirty Sprite and Streetz Calling aren't great just cuz it's not the same quality as the 3 peat and forward.

Back
Top Bottom