Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

My man went from hot takes like this:

**** is average as hell.. after awhile everything starts to sounds the same 

other than Draco and POA I can go the rest of my life without hearing this album again

These two albums are bad. Or below average, at best.

None of it is on par with DS2. His last four projects have been disappointing for someone so highly regarded.

These projects aren't creative nor are they anything special, IMO. Future is better than HNDRXX though, there is at least some stuff on there I can enjoy like Mask Off and Super Trapper. HNDRXX is so wack.

Thank you. Finally a voice of reason in this STAN thread

Nav's new mixtape is better than these two future tapes

To THIS:

what the hell is going on

all of a sudden I like hallucinating and Incredible

why does this always happen with futures songs

I dont like it at first and then time passes and I start to love it 

Now I'm addicted to Mask Off. I give up with trying not to like future. **** is undeniable

:rofl:

It's always dope t see somebody come around, and realize they may have judged prematurely something......

But I can't for the life of me understand going into a project TRYING to dislike it. Then trying to form the "everything sounds the same narrative". It's so lazy.

more like he never listened to the album from the beginning and only skimmed thru it just to bash it

one of his friends who actually gets women took buddy under his wing and had future blasting in the whip while dude had visions of how to get outta the friend zone

glad you've been healed man, I'm sure she'll come around

ps these are just jokes, relax

I wanna see a video for 'Looking Exotic'...2006 Miami/South Beach esque with white exotic cars and that split screen effect that used to be in all the videos :lol:

I wanna see a video for 'Looking Exotic'...2006 Miami/South Beach esque with white exotic cars and that split screen effect that used to be in all the videos
laugh.gif
Paging Hype Williams

Both are quality projects, I find myself listening to Hndrxx more lately..

Neva Missa Lost
Damage
Use Me
Solo

All stay in rotation. He definitely blessed his fans with these two back to back releases.

EMILIO PUCCI....

Pucci is different from Gucci (Promise)
Kooky
Coupe-y
A cartoon; you looking all Droopy

I threw both projects in a playlist and let it run on shuffle and they blend together beautifully.

When I'm choosing one, I typically go for HNDRXX. But if I'm listening long enough, I almost always follow up right after with Self-Titled.

Last edited:
Future was really dropping swag sauce on Good Dope, Its been hard for me to get into Hndrxx cause Future is sooooo good.

Pucci is different from Gucci (Promise)
Kooky
Coupe-y
A cartoon; you looking all Droopy

I threw both projects in a playlist and let it run on shuffle and they blend together beautifully.

When I'm choosing one, I typically go for HNDRXX. But if I'm listening long enough, I almost always follow up right after with Self-Titled.

First choice is always HENDRXX but after a while gotta run Future

I love HNDRXX but I'll take Future all day. M

Side note: I listened to Project ET like 3 times today and bruh, Married to The Game x Benjamins Burn go soooo hard. They're both a little too short tho. Wish he added an extra verse and saved em for the albums or something.

Project ET actually had hella heat (at least the Future tracks did... My blower > )

Purple act gluey, sticky, icky
Esco he a hippy, tricky, trick
Pass yo dog a Mickey, hit me, lick me
**** me ***** don't kiss me
**** me ***** don't kiss me

:smokin

I secure the bag first, I'm ready to boast
I secure the bag first, I'm full of that dope
Court side with a mink, Pee Wee Kirkland in the sink
Five karats, one link, both hands full of ink
Money drying in your hand, wrap the bale in Saran
My yellow ***** want a tan, I just landed from Japan