Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

My man went from hot takes like this:

To THIS:

:rofl:

It's always dope t see somebody come around, and realize they may have judged prematurely something......

But I can't for the life of me understand going into a project TRYING to dislike it. Then trying to form the "everything sounds the same narrative". It's so lazy.

Even grimey posting Future songs on Instagram now :lol:

Salute to those of you who see it. Song is going to be even more of a problem come summer time.

giphy.gif

Salute is top 10 for me. Song took on new life last year when I left work a few hours early to meet my mdma plug at the West End Mall parking lot and get on the road for an impromptu Florida trip. :lol:

I hope he performs it at Nobody Safe.

Last edited:
Best lists we've made in no particular order:

The rankings from the night WATTBA dropped
The lists from the night DS2 dropped
The lists from the night EVOL dropped
The lists from the night Hndrxx dropped
The rankings from the night Hndrxx dropped

I'm sitting here listening to a couple of these tracks on HNDRXX even though son is garbage as far as lyrics go, the melodies are pretty nice I'm honestly surprised. But then I saw pics of him hanging out with the dream and noticed him in some songs in the background. Now it makes sense :lol:

I'm sitting here listening to a couple of these tracks on HNDRXX even though son is garbage as far as lyrics go, the melodies are pretty nice I'm honestly surprised. But then I saw pics of him hanging out with the dream and noticed him in some songs in the background. Now it makes sense :lol:

The turn is happening :nerd:

You really wanna go THAT route....talking about "collaborating"?

The turn is happening :nerd:

You really wanna go THAT route....talking about "collaborating"?

[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️ hey I'm just saying! :lol: I meannn the way y'all be talkin future gets in the studio makes his own beats from hand and invents new words but little do y'all know [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom