Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Still don't understand the fascination with codeine crazy. Lazy boring song imo. Sounds like it'll be playing at the end of a spongebob episode.

Last edited:
Still don't understand the fascination with codeine crazy. Lazy boring song imo. Sounds like it'll be playing at the end of a spongebob episode.

Say what

ar3Lk.gif

Hear me out.

DS2 is 15 songs if you take away Trap ******, Real Sisters, and Commas. The album starts off with a legendary intro. But it was followed up with lackluster tracks that are skippable to some.
I serve the base
Where ya at
Groupies

All "meh" worthy. So it's down to 12 tracks that are fire.

Future is 17 all new tracks. Tracks 1-10 are flamezzz. Personally I skip Groovy, my girl made it annoying for me because she kept saying Mhmm around the house all day. Of the rest of the album, I only skip Massage in my room and When I was broke. So you've got 14 tracks that are flames and a 10 song stretch.

Future > DS2

large.gif

Hear me out.

DS2 is 15 songs if you take away Trap ******, Real Sisters, and Commas. The album starts off with a legendary intro. But it was followed up with lackluster tracks that are skippable to some.
I serve the base
Where ya at
Groupies

Future is 17 all new tracks. Tracks 1-10 are flamezzz. Personally I skip Groovy, my girl made it annoying for me because she kept saying Mhmm around the house all day. Of the rest of the album, I only skip Massage in my room and When I was broke. So you've got 14 tracks that are flames and a 10 song stretch.

Future > DS2

large.gif

I agree with everything in this post.

Although, I think DS2 has a few more "highlights" than FUTURE

We skipping Groupies?!?!? :wow: :smh:

Elite demonic scumbag music and the beat is methanphetamine, I can't agree with that.

Last edited:
Hear me out.

I serve the base
Where ya at
Groupies

Future >DS2

FOH

We skipping Groupies?!?!? :wow: :smh:

Elite demonic scumbag music and the beat is methanphetamine

Perfect accuracy :lol:

It's impossible to listen to that song without the :evil: face on.

I'm also not skipping Serve The Base or When I Was Broke at all, but I still see the strength of the argument as well.

Only song I skip on Self-Titled is Massage In My Room. It's just so damn basic in my opinion outside of maybe 30 seconds. Songs like that, Photo Copied, Bye Bye, Run Up, etc. making the project always annoys me because I know these ___s probably overlooked way more interesting songs in favor of them. They sound like **** Future recorded as light warm ups at the beginning of studio sessions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom