Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I love Massage In My Room in the gym though, just wish the first verse was as good as the second.

Agreed. What's more maddening is that there are tracks that would fit an album perfectly that get thrown away. Still don't see how News or Something didn't make DS2, and Break the Rules not being on Monster is straight :smh: worthy.

I wanted to complain about Top 40 being too low of a bar, but yeah, I'd say anything making the top 50 is high praise when you think about it :lol:

News or something is TOP 5.

**** y'all talking bout :lol:. That's elite level flow and imagery right there.

Also, "Mask off" is currently the #19 song in the country :pimp:. That needs visuals ASAP

HNDRXX >> Future

Flip , Mask Off , When I Was Broke , Outta Time, Feds Did a Sweep & Im So Groovy :pimp: :pimp:

But HNDRXX 8) :pimp:

Last edited:
Hear me out.

DS2 is 15 songs if you take away Trap ******, Real Sisters, and Commas. The album starts off with a legendary intro. But it was followed up with lackluster tracks that are skippable to some.
I serve the base
Where ya at
Groupies

All "meh" worthy. So it's down to 12 tracks that are fire.

Future is 17 all new tracks. Tracks 1-10 are flamezzz. Personally I skip Groovy, my girl made it annoying for me because she kept saying Mhmm around the house all day. Of the rest of the album, I only skip Massage in my room and When I was broke. So you've got 14 tracks that are flames and a 10 song stretch.

Future > DS2

large.gif

I agree with this man.
...except for massage in my room (how sway how?!)

...and LOL at your girl

oh.. I know yall rockin with th new maroon 5 track with super future, song is piff :smokin

Last edited:
Has this already been posted?

Supposedly, Ciara was trying to get Future to change his lifestyle, but he didn't want to be looked at as a cornball

"That said, he doesn’t seem to have the fondest memories of the attempts he made to adapt himself to the relationship with Ciara, including cutting back on weed and codeine and the rest of his lengthy pharmacopoeia. “They had me going the cornball route!” he says with a bitter little laugh."

Atlanta Rap Atlanta Rap Hero Future on Making Chart History and Kicking It With 'Superstar Females'

http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...7735735/future-rapper-atlanta-billboard-cover

I'm plannin' on savin' my soul
Ain't ******' 'round savin' no ****
I burn up a zip, that's a' O
You can smell all this weed on my clothes...

Back
Top Bottom