Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Didn't see this thread yesterday at all, stumbled across the new loosie by complete chance :lol:

It's cool. Hope we get a project at some point in the year.

I had a hot take but ima wait. I just hate that the industry tryna water him down.

They got him doing music with that bum young thug tryna salvage his trash career, thugs mumbling/whining makes it unlistenable. You can't do an album with Drake and downgrade to young thug smh and i wasn't feeling the Hendrixx cd not saying it's wack I i just felt like they tried to bring him back to the Pluto days which had fire but was more commercial and I think he purposely went opposite of that to bring him to his own lane

I.c.w.n.t is cool but it sound like a song one of the lil's could make.

Maybe this the direction he want to go but it seem like he a bit compromised.

I had a hot take but ima wait. I just hate that the industry tryna water him down.

They got him doing music with that bum young thug tryna salvage his trash career, thugs mumbling/whining makes it unlistenable. You can't do an album with Drake and downgrade to young thug smh and i wasn't feeling the Hendrixx cd not saying it's wack I i just felt like they tried to bring him back to the Pluto days which had fire but was more commercial and I think he purposely went opposite of that to bring him to his own lane

Who is THEY??

I.c.w.n.t is cool but it sound like a song one of the lil's could make.

Maybe this the direction he want to go but it seem like he a bit compromised.

Imo, ur wrong. But to each to his own opinion.

Future just out here making music. If u watch his interviews, you can see that hes not all about rapping, hes diverse with his music.

I feel like Future would rather drop albums like Hndrxxx over and over again but his fans or the general public just more Super Future.

Hallucinating was damn near my favorite song last year.

HNDRXX is one of my favorites albums in years and one of my all time favorite Future projects.

Solo
Turn On Me
Sorry
Hallucinating
Neva Missa Loss
I Thank U

Peak introspective Future right there.

Testify
Damage
Fresh Air
Coming Out Strong
Keep Quiet

The radio cuts are all fire. I'd pick the joint with Rihanna as the weakest song on the album but you'll still catch me grooving occasionally.

Album is complete and ridiculously good.

HNDRXX is one of my favorites albums in years and one of my all time favorite Future projects.

Solo
Turn On Me
Sorry
Hallucinating
Neva Missa Loss
I Thank U

Peak introspective Future right there.

Testify
Damage
Fresh Air
Coming Out Strong
Keep Quiet

The radio cuts are all fire. I'd pick the joint with Rihanna as the weakest song on the album but you'll still catch me grooving occasionally.

Album is complete and ridiculously good.

I purposely put off listening to that originally when it came out cause people were saying stuff like it was “an R&B album”, but I’m glad I waited a month to listen cause I really did like HNDRXX more than FUTURE. Selfish was the only song that I never listened to more than once

I Thank You, Hallucinating and Turn on me are my favorites off of HNDRXX.

It’s been a year already....but he really dropped two of the best albums of the year in consecutive weeks back to back that had entirely different sounds and both went Platinum :lol:.

This ***** REALLY underrated, man. When he locks in....no one is f’n with him. He was floating on the 2nd verse of I thank you.

“Eight figures, big tippers
Yacht party, 100 strippers
Can’t record it. It’s confidential
Presidential, shoutout Allen Temple
Fundamentals, keep it really simple
Richard Mille, this for OGD
Sack it up and send it OT
Making Mills, tryna OD
I’m in the hills trying find peace
These Bel Air neighbors so nosey
Black Draco got me cozy
It was perfect timing like a Rollie”