Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Hndrxx is basically Honest 2 so they were smart to watch how they dropped it

Nah Honest was typical Future up to 2013/14.

Poorly thought out from an executive production standpoint, hints of genius everywhere, no direction anywhere. Confusion between if we wanted to go mainstream or stick with his roots.

HNDRXX was his truth, never compromising, packaging everything he learned commercially, socially and musically, with Monster being the starting point.

I feel like he's at the point now where he can do what ever he wants. It's going to he authentic first, his artistry allows him to switch lanes, any sound if he wants to do it he can.

I'd love a back to back albums like we got last year or a double disc covering everything but we probably won't get it.

Like wavycrocket wavycrocket said, dude went platinum 2x in a week with completely different sounds. He does it again and we're going to have redefine his greatness, again.

Last edited:
I need Future to drop more tracks with Will-A-Fool. They make magic together :smh:

I think Feed Me Dope is the first one I've heard with them in a few years and that **** was ****ing flames.

Need more Nard & B x Future too.

I love 808 mafia but I'd rather see Future do some tracks with Nard & B + Will-A-Fool again.

You all remember the promises of Ape ****? :lol:

future_mass_appeal_it_never_happened_drake_mixtape_what_a_time_to_be_alive_the_405_new_music_news.jpg

"It never happened."

Even today.... y’all can enjoy hndrxxx on y’all own time, I’ll take more future. Beast mode 2 somewhere next to valley boyz :frown:

9FB510EA-D930-47FD-89C1-9F67BB8FA0F5.png

2/21/17

Stand by what I said. :lol:
A little over a year later and you hear both of them ringing off in clubs.

Shout out to March Madness about to be 3 years old on the 21st. :smokin

Bro I hate to tell you this Mask Off been almost played out since June 2017.

Thinking Mask Off the same level of gospel as March Madness. :lol:

Don't get me wrong its more than a solid track, but those flutes had some of yall acting it was the first sounds you ever heard, mind blown and ****.

Feds Did a Sweep > Mask Off

Not even in my top 5 off FUTURE.

Glad mask off did so well for him commercially but he didn’t even try on there. :lol: The beat carried him

High demand
Outta time
Feds did a sweep
Good dope
Might as well

My top 5

Might as well
Feds did a sweep
Scrape
High Demand
Outta Time

Might as well might be Futures most overlooked song on this run. He was floating and preaching on there.

Mask off is dope. But damn, it really isn’t top on the album :lol:. I will say that the moment it dropped and started getting play in the clubs....it was a “moment” for real. Vividly remember how people reacted to it when it first dropped. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom