Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Have yall ever gone back and looked at the first few pages of this thread haha way back in '11. Some interesting hot takes.

Have yall ever gone back and looked at the first few pages of this thread haha way back in '11. Some interesting hot takes.

This reminds me of this girl I know that went to a Future concert in like ‘13 or ‘14, and back then she was telling me he had endless hits, and this was before the 3-peat obviously

This reminds me of this girl I know that went to a Future concert in like ‘13 or ‘14, and back then she was telling me he had endless hits, and this was before the 3-peat obviously

He did though. Some of his best work is pre honest. It was just scattered and less cohesive back then.

Future set list is really crazy. He been dropping fire since 2011.

He did though. Some of his best work is pre honest. It was just scattered and less cohesive back then.

Future set list is really crazy. He been dropping fire since 2011.

This is a fact. I was on Peter street last night and the DJ was on a pre-Honest wave. Racks, Same Damn Time, Itchin, Karate Chop and some more that probably played by the time I was faded. All those tracks still getting cats hype.

One of the better bodies of work out of newer era.

Son is going down as a legend.

Just off the top of my head....the pre 3-peat hits/most popular joints:

Made myself a boss
Same damn time
Chosen One
Ain’t no way around it
Thumb thru a check
Gone to the moon
Yeah yeah
Racks
Itchin
Watch this
Magic
Turn on the lights
Sh!ieet
Karate Chop
Tony Montana
Neva End
That’s my h0 2
Space Cadets
Double cup and molly
Honest
Move that dope

****** BEEN having records.

Just off the top of my head....the pre 3-peat hits/most popular joints:

Made myself a boss
Same damn time
Chosen One
Ain’t no way around it
Thumb thru a check
Gone to the moon
Yeah yeah
Racks
Itchin
Watch this
Magic
Turn on the lights
Sh!ieet
Karate Chop
Tony Montana
Neva End
That’s my h0 2
Space Cadets
Double cup and molly
Honest
Move that dope

****** BEEN having records.

This + Weeknd dropping tonight, weekend about to be....”lit” (for lack of a better word)

Back
Top Bottom