Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Man HELL NAH.

Jumping Off The Jet, Crushed Up, F&N, Call the Coroner, Stick To The Models, Unicorn Purp & Goin Dummi all go harder than every track on High Off Life except maybe Hard to Choose 1
It has some stand out tracks but the album as a whole doesn’t stand the test of time it has too many weak spots and the production is subpar…

I liked HOL way more than WZRD and EVOL, but it shows how top tier Future’s projects are. Don’t think I’ve ever listened to any of his stuff and said “what is this ****?” :lol:

Man HELL NAH.

Jumping Off The Jet, Crushed Up, F&N, Call the Coroner, Stick To The Models, Unicorn Purp & Goin Dummi all go harder than every track on High Off Life except maybe Hard to Choose 1
Both are amazing projects, I can’t pick one over the other!

I was about to try to do a ranking but said forget it. Not about to stress myself out today. End up listening to this ***** whole discography on accident trying to figure out which project goes where. :smh: :lol:

Melodic Future >>>

Worst Day is hard

Shieeet……”Worst day” is mid at best.

Future can get melodic, without having to lean into hoodville meme tunes and the corny toxic king ****

This was disappointing, considering his run he’s been on killing everything for real. Hopefully this single was just tht. Some quick reach for a meme song.

Toxic god just had to put something out to warm up. Have full faith that the new project will slap. We really need gutter Zay future though not these turbo/wheezy beats honestly

Back
Top Bottom