Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Remember the haters calling this “microwave music” that won’t be remembered.

They still play tracks from this tape today. March Madness forever going to be a hit. 7 years is crazy. Incredible
Mans made the new national anthem and people still doubting the man.

I remember when fools said he was gonna be a 1 hit wonder with Tony Montana :smh:

Instant vibe playlist. Perfect for a kickback.
Screenshot_20220326-075104_Apple Music.jpg

Much needed & Perfect timing. I feel like this one is for sure going to be another great body of work. He been killing feats the past year and a half. Consistency is crazy. Still hasn’t fallen off a bit.

Song is incredible either way.

“I know shawty admire me but I had to ghost her
Must've happened right after the time, after I post her
I'm puttin' this worldwide splash on some local
She had my attention from the first time I approached her
I'm puttin' two-tone on her wrist and on her choker
She a hottie, she a baddie, she a smoker
I've been contemplating ‘bout it, buyin' a roaster
Tryna get to know her”

:pimp:
Ran this back while :nthat: and goooooooooot damn Hendrix sailed on that beat

^^ song is underrated and future x uzi is a underrated as a combo as well.
Really a lot of hard future songs go under the radar but I chalk it up to the volume he puts music out at.
Dude gonna go out as one of the greats in the south. Still don’t think he got all his flowers yet.

Then Future went into that Cuddle My Wrist flow on that second verse :sick: had to run that back right after

Uzi went into it too! It’s actually crazy. A lot of the new **** got Future old flows from mixtapes on there.

YB got a new song, that rips NO CAP flow, from 2017

00:52 second mark.

Is an interpolation of “No Cap” @ 1:20 mark

You can even argue, the flow is even older…and from ****

People still don’t get it :pimp: :lol:

^^ song is underrated and future x uzi is a underrated as a combo as well.
Really a lot of hard future songs go under the radar but I chalk it up to the volume he puts music out at.
Dude gonna go out as one of the greats in the south. Still don’t think he got all his flowers yet.
Man imo dude is still in his prime ever since the 3-peat started (beat mode, monster, 56 nights). But I do agree he doesn’t get his flowers for some reason. I will say my main chick said he makes toxic music so maybe that’s why

Man imo dude is still in his prime ever since the 3-peat started (beat mode, monster, 56 nights). But I do agree he doesn’t get his flowers for some reason. I will say my main chick said he makes toxic music so maybe that’s why

He gon lean back from that “toxic” **** a lil bit. Started becoming a caricature, and people on social media are dumb or kids. But women still rock with future.

My girl (the one you met that time we was in the A for homecoming) still rock with Super. We be laughing at them wild lines buddy be saying :lol:. She finds that **** as dope and funny as I do :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom