Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

:sick: :sick: :nthat: :nthat: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

1651240484208.png

1651240515709.png

1651240536060.png

1651240556967.png

1651240572764.png

After two listens, I'm kinda disappointed. This being the longest he's waited between projects I was expecting more.

Also, at this point ATL Jacob executive producing every Future album damn near with how many placements he gets. His production was better on this than previous projects. I rather hear Future over all Metro, Southside, and Wheezy personally.

Also, the rollout was boring. He gotta stop being too cool and do a good interview or something.

After two listens, I'm kinda disappointed. This being the longest he's waited between projects I was expecting more.

Also, at this point ATL Jacob executive producing every Future album damn near with how many placements he gets. His production was better on this than previous projects. I rather hear Future over all Metro, Southside, and Wheezy personally.

Also, the rollout was boring. He gotta stop being too cool and do a good interview or something.

He answered FaceTime calls on YouTube 😂

Good album but I skip the hell out the first four tracks on there. Will have to get some more listens but I don’t think it’s better than HOL

Man he skated on this, perfect amount of features. Production suits his flow effortlessly and no fillers as far as I can tell. I usually hop in here to confirm classics and NT again doesn't disappoint. :pimp:

Album is good. Feels a lil “industry” at times…and a few too many ATL Jacob songs.

That said…the highs are HIGH. Few can get there. Deleting the Kanye joint off rip. Gunna & Thug joint too.

I need someone to find a way to take Kodak off the hook.

Outside of that, It’s a lot here that’s going to be in the rotation. Fav off of 1st day listen & whip test are:

1. Chickens
2. Love you better
3. Holy Ghost
4. 712PM
5. I’m dat N****
6. I’m on one
7. Puffin on Zooties
8. Gold Stacks
9. Massaging Me

Then take out the 3 songs (Ye feature, Kodak Feature, For A Nut)

If it wasn’t for streaming numbers from the features…this should’ve been a 10 project tape. Conscise like 56 nights/Beast Mode 1 & 2

Still top tier records on here.

Back
Top Bottom