Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

He was talkin that talk on the intro

“You think a ***** like me give a **** ’bout a ***** shooting up the church?
I gotta take this **** up with God 'cause I'm a god on the earth”
10702479.gif

My man floated on Puffin on Zooties.

This my type sht :pimp:
This the one that almost had me crash the whip. That gunna/thugga track was underwhelming then puffin on zooties comes on and :sick::sick: made no sense how much I was vibin to that one.

Ran it back like 5 times before I even got through the rest of the album

712PM Is Up There In His Top Intros For Me With Thought It Was A Drought And Neva Gone Lose.
Xanax Damage up there with top intros as well.
Album is good. Feels a lil “industry” at times…and a few too many ATL Jacob songs.

That said…the highs are HIGH. Few can get there. Deleting the Kanye joint off rip. Gunna & Thug joint too.

I need someone to find a way to take Kodak off the hook.

Outside of that, It’s a lot here that’s going to be in the rotation. Fav off of 1st day listen & whip test are:

1. Chickens
2. Love you better
3. Holy Ghost
4. 712PM
5. I’m dat N****
6. I’m on one
7. Puffin on Zooties
8. Gold Stacks
9. Massaging Me

Then take out the 3 songs (Ye feature, Kodak Feature, For A Nut)

If it wasn’t for streaming numbers from the features…this should’ve been a 10 project tape. Conscise like 56 nights/Beast Mode 1 & 2

Still top tier records on here.
Ayo send your location for where you have number 7 and 9 on the list

Also for leaving off The Way Things Go.
Sounding like Red Light pt2

Last edited:
Figured I’d wait till Sunday to be blessed by the gospel

Tbh as much as I hate to say it, I was kinda underwhelmed. The project has some unquestionably S tier tracks that do enough to redeem the lows but after this long of a wait, I kinda expected better from the goat

Album is the one for me. Only two absolute skips with one other skip here and there.Really good project for me.

Back
Top Bottom