Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

tenor (41).gif

Beyonce had to edit a song because of the word "spaz", Pluto said "Open your eyes when u eat it, i get to spaz like a demon" and didn't even look back

🐐

:lol: :smokin

Speaking of Bey, there’s an interesting musical relationship she has with Future. A lot of people don’t even know Drunk in Love stemmed from a throw away he did around that time. She was immigrating the “Yee yee” on that Beast Mode song she had with Hov. No telling how many more tracks they’ve worked on together.

Wizard :smokin

Speaking of Bey, there’s an interesting musical relationship she has with Future
This 🎯
I don't know if i gotta drop the gas or if this even tin foil hat territory but when Beyonce dropped her album, i was immediately surprised by the fact that she kinda replying to him with her 1. "I'M THAT GIRL" to his 2."IM THAT *****" and for their albums to originally both having 17 tracks, all in cap locks too. In her content i also noticed that she's kinda "clapping back" at a lot a **** he's saying in his, kinda biting the lingo imo

He's Spoken About Working With Her Before In Older Interviews So It's Not Surprising.

Just Odd That He's Not Getting Writing Credits For It. But He's Apparently Done That With Ye As Well.

This 🎯
I don't know if i gotta drop the gas or if this even tin foil hat territory but when Beyonce dropped her album, i was immediately surprised by the fact that she kinda replying to him with her 1. "I'M THAT GIRL" to his 2."IM THAT *****" and for their albums to originally both having 17 tracks, all in cap locks too. In her content i also noticed that she's kinda "clapping back" at a lot a **** he's saying in his, kinda biting the lingo imo

I never heard her album(s), but from what I see on SM, and from the few tracks I’ve heard over the years here and there, it definitely seems like she’s making music that serves as ammunition for women to get their toxic rebuttals off in response to what Future gives to the guys.

Problem is the women be running with the Future bars just like the ****** do :lol:

Dudes not jacking Beyoncé lyrics to get at women, but women be quoting the goat just like us. :lol:

He's Spoken About Working With Her Before In Older Interviews So It's Not Surprising.

Just Odd That He's Not Getting Writing Credits For It. But He's Apparently Done That With Ye As Well.

You know why.
B married a snake
Snakes are cold-blooded
The no whiskers having ah snake was washed so she needed the essence from another N
NORE was thinking of Jay when he invented slime
He’s not top 5 greatest Roc-A-Fella artists of all time
Jay a snake 🐍

Back
Top Bottom