Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

What is going on with him right now :lol:. Dude been blacking, like he ain’t up there. Still hungry. Still working with the youngins.
This 🎯
***** damn near an anomaly, murking every feature with EASE lately like he ain't just top drake (pause)
Just sensational, no meme tho

OLE CAPPIN *** *****, YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN ON NO HEIST
IF I WASN'T RAPPING I'D BE TRAPPIN, SELLIN DOPE, STILL PUTTING ON ICE
STILL GOT MY PRADA MASK ON ****IN YO *****, FREE POOH SHIESTY
DRIPPIN GUCCI ON MY ****, SPLASHING PUCCI ON MY WIFE

7e6d903a-a29d-4275-8799-e11ae5cd1de4_text.gif

I think my favorite Future song of his recent years is this tbh
I'm prescribed opioids for my chronic pain condition and opioids slightly change the sound of music, in a good way. It's hard to describe but especially with Future, it is just a heavenly experience.
Everything sounds extra crystal clear and you can clearly distinguish every note separately, things you normally don't or barely notice even with a good sound system.
Do not ever take any opioids btw, take it from someone who struggles with abusing my presciption. If you have to after a surgery or something, limit them to 1-2 weeks at the very most.

I think my favorite Future song of his recent years is this tbh
I'm prescribed opioids for my chronic pain condition and opioids slightly change the sound of music, in a good way. It's hard to describe but especially with Future, it is just a heavenly experience.
Everything sounds extra crystal clear and you can clearly distinguish every note separately, things you normally don't or barely notice even with a good sound system.
Do not ever take any opioids btw, take it from someone who struggles with abusing my presciption. If you have to after a surgery or something, limit them to 1-2 weeks at the very most.

Make sense that you'd love this on an opioid high, heck the whole tape real vaporous and ethereal.
I actually kinda miss listening to music on codeine and funny enough, when I asked you what Fewtch sound like on opioids, i was thinking about that exact tape.

Back
Top Bottom