Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Beast Mode > 56 Nights > Monster.

There isn't a huge gap between the 3. All great. Beast Mode is more cohesive and smoother. 56 Nights has the high points with Trap N and March Madness. 56 nights is like a combination of Monster & Beast Mode. Monster is more bangers, but also songs that translate to beast mode. Really just splitting hairs here.

Best run in terms of Pure quality by an artist in a while.

I said **** it and just put Beast Mode and 56 Nights together. Minus Just Like Bruddas, Diamonds From Africa, No Compadre. Soon as Beast Mode ends 56 Nights starts.

Last edited:
I said **** it and just put Beast Mode and 56 Nights together. Minus Diamonds From Africa, No Compadre. Soon as Beast Mode ends 56 Nights starts.

bruh you better then that

both them joints are :smokin

one joint i realized i slept on hard is real sisters

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh. I spun this 56 nights for the first time and it's easily the best trap album i've heard in years. Timeless material.

Monster was ok.

Beast Mode > both

Zay a decade strong still making classics

I wish Gucci didn't **** up that 09-10 run by going to jail so Zay coulda blew up mainstream

Monster >>>>> 56 Night >>>>>>>>>>> Beast Mode.

But Diamonds From Africa >>>>>>>>> any song on any of the three.

Diamonds from Africa is the best song of the 3 with lay up being a close 2nd

im surprised alot of the #futurehive photos didnt make it in here...

Some of them are good for a quick laugh, but that **** is corny. Leave it on Twitter :lol:

I said **** it and just put Beast Mode and 56 Nights together. Minus Just Like Bruddas, Diamonds From Africa, No Compadre. Soon as Beast Mode ends 56 Nights starts.

You just robbed yourself of the opportunity to see the beauty of these songs later :smh:

Just Like Bruddas is so soulful, man.

Last edited:
Man we don't have to do the future hive memes, but I don't have Twitter and this **** had me crine.

You the type to get ya man indicted
I'm the type to pull up in a spider

CGcPlOWUAAA21CQ.jpg

Mike Will (and his team :nerd:) are great, would love to hear a tape with him and Future, who knows when though they been teasing this forever.

Mike will and the boys are cool but zay will always be the ghetto Beethoven

Wouldn't even compare the two, Zay is in a different tier, dude has made like 100,000 beats.

The best song on Monster: Bodeine Brazy
The best song on Beast Mode: Where I Came From
The best song on 56 Nights: Trap Negroes

Back
Top Bottom