Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Monster: mad luv
Beast mode: lay up
56 nights: diamonds from Africa/56 nights

Diamonds from Africa is the worst song on 56 nights to me I don't get the hype...It might bang but if that's the case say it's the beat

Monster- My Savages or Codeine Crazy
Beast mode - Just like Bruddas
56 nights- Trap ******

I can't even pick a fav song from Monster. One day it's Hardly, the next it's Codeine Crazy, next it's 2Pac.

Beast Mode: Where I Came From. Zay on those keys :smh: :pimp:

56 Nights: 56 Nights. The beat and those vocals... :pimp:

Monster : Codeine Crazy
Beast Mode: Forever Eva
56 Nights: 56 Nights

Idk but dudes outros on all them mixtapes are too fire lol

You messed up and used a C blood
laugh.gif

Monster: Mad Luv
Beast Mode: Just like bruddas
56 Nighys: March Madness/Trap ******

These are instant classics.

Last edited:
Mike will is the ghetto beethoven. Dude has made some of my favorite beats of all time.

No lie
Pain Jane
Tupac back
Turn on the lights
Throw some mo
Got one
Rolly Up, Faces, Don't Trust, That Pack, Blue Faced Rollie (go listen to that the beat drop[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]),Trap Boomin, Get It Back, Fork, Early Birdy, killed the parking lot, show out, way too gone.... EDIT: Okay With Me, North Pole, Gucci Terentino, Lost It, Nasty, Radical, Can't Turn Me Down, 142, Take A Flight, Transformers.......

Last edited:
Future absolutely MURDERED "Way to Gone". Forgot how much I love that song.

"I woke up early this morning/ 3 white girls from the Pink Pony"
-Hendrix

"We in the Club for Thugs/ this must be heaven" :pimp:

Future absolutely MURDERED "Way to Gone". Forgot how much I love that song.

"I woke up early this morning/ 3 white girls from the Pink Pony"
-Hendrix

"We in the Club for Thugs/ this must be heaven" :pimp:
The best track to end 2011 to str8 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] weird how future never made the music viddy appearance.

Mike will is the ghetto beethoven. Dude has made some of my favorite beats of all time.

No lie
Pain Jane
Tupac back
Turn on the lights
Throw some mo
Got one
Rolly Up, Faces, Don't Trust, That Pack, Blue Faced Rollie (go listen to that the beat drop[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]),Trap Boomin, Get It Back, Fork, Early Birdy, killed the parking lot, show out, way too gone....

Add these :pimp:

Maison Margiela came on shuffle today while I was walking down Ocean drive.. . :pimp: :pimp:

Probably my fav Future song of all time

"They got my fingerprints its no one else to blame, My Fam depend on me I'm slingin Cocaine"

Mannnn....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom