OFFICIAL G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Thread; $56.2 Million during the Opening Wknd

movie was dope as hell, pooped all over transformers and everything else that dropped this year

dang cats actually given this movie good reviews? the previews look so wack though..........

I grew up with G.I. Joe, but I refuse to watch this. This movie WILL suck.

Tired of movie studios raping my childhood....

Amazing Movie foreal like others saod kicked transformers and allbetter then all the blockbuster movies this year

I wasn't too thrilled to see this. But it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Movie was
pimp.gif
from beginning to end...Way better than transformers IMO.

Snake eyes
pimp.gif

Sienna Miller looked got with the dark hair I had no clue Rachel Nichols had a rack like that! snake eyes' mask with the mouth as disturbing. they couldaleft the mouth off for sure

I think if i was 10 i would've #%%@ my pants, Like the first transformers it's that dumb pretty mindless good summer blockbuster. I've got to takemy nephew to see it.

I didn't really like it all that much. snake eyes and storm shadow was probably the only thing i did like.
the dialogue was corny i don't care for all that love mumbo jumbo.
the action is enough to keep you entertained though

Has a 38 on RT which is much better than Transformers 2 during the first weekend. Reviews from the top critics are mixed, some like it and some don't.

lol @ the first page. paramount was smart. leaves people with doubt and low expectations, only to come out satisfied. with transformers, expectations were highfrom the first one, and it disappointed. GI Joe was entertaining, it was cool

i kept falling asleep and everytime i woke up it seemed like it was in the same scene

the movie was wack

Originally Posted by henz0

Movie was
pimp.gif
from beginning to end... Way better than transformers IMO.

Snake eyes
pimp.gif

action was piff .... flashbacks gave enuf story and even those had action ... movie delivered .... they didn't try to make it a comedy yet it had a fewjokes ...
movie had so much action ...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom