OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Originally Posted by WallaceFactor

this series is gonna be boring...ratings will be low
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ratings will be incredibly high for this. You forgot /sarcasm

I'm getting a headache just from thinking about this. So much at stake, fortunately it looks like the team remembers the beat down we took in 08.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I wonder who the league wants to win. Who ever made the league the most money wins
laugh.gif
If you are a NBA Conspiracy Theorist. Like a bunch of Laker haters here on NT.

Then the answer is David Stern will make sure Lakers take it this year and we will see round 3 the rubber match rematch next year again in the Finals.

These are the same people here on NT who listen to & believe in Tim Donaghy
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I can't wait for this series to begin. Pop is a diehard Lakers fan, I'm a diehard C's fan, going to be a fun month going forward.

celtics already have the mental advantage,  paul pierce is smashin phil jacksons daughter

he told yall in the press conference he caught pierce leavin his daughters apartment complex
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I'm hella nervous about this series. Pau and Bynum could get eaten alive out there, but maybe they remember and will do something about it. Artest is going to be a major difference from '08 when Vlad had to guard him
sick.gif

It should be this way though, we have a score to settle, but it's not going to be easy. Lakers by 5 on Thursday and win the series in 7 games.

Please Lakeshow, man up, my heart can't take another loss to these clowns
laugh.gif
(cept Ray, he's cool)

It's gonna be very interesting since the Lakers have size and the Celtics have the speed, it's like the roles have completely reversed from the 2 years they previously faced off.

Originally Posted by hymen man

It's gonna be very interesting since the Lakers have size and the Celtics have the speed, it's like the roles have completely reversed from the 2 years they previously faced off.
Boston is big aswel though (nh)

It's not what i was expecting the finals to be, but it should be a good series all the same.

Back
Top Bottom