Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I hate watching other teams full of entire rosters that play like Ariza and Shannon Brown, then seeing my team and realizing that the only people that give two craps about playing UNENDING, ENERGETIC, FEROCIOUS defense on the Lakers are Ariza and Shannon Brown.
Seriously.

Houston has all of these hustle players who basically don't give a damn. Wafer, Landry, Battier, Brooks, Scola, Artest...I'm sure the list could go on.

We've got all of these 3 point shooting divas that rely on help side defense and get burnt over and over.
smh.gif

The Lakers blew a 14 point lead to a backup bench unit. Y'all suck.

I don't care if we lose the series. The east basically got the chip if the Lakers rep the west (That's IF they get past Denver)

Oh and you might wanna add Walton and Bynum to that Avy TC.
laugh.gif

Honestly, who's still surprised that we gave up that lead?
laugh.gif

I've come to expect this from our team...seems like ever since that loss to indiana back in December, we been shook and just blow away leads like it'snothing.

Oh well, hopefully, they play better in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

LOL AT THE LAKER FANS, SHUTTING UP!!!!
we still hear dog....

we nervous but we still here....

if u watch the games this isnt so suprising.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

WHAT DOES LUKE WALTON BRING TO THE TABLE?

seriously
alien.gif

i usually dont jumpp all over Luke, but you are incredibly right.
I mean, he isn't fast, his so-called 'IQ' is laughable, he doesn't rebound, he has no dribbles, he has no shot whatsoever, and heisn't strong

it's really a mystery to me
tired.gif

oh well, it's 0-0 now. Lakers have 24 minutes to win this game

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

I never noticed how bad luke Walton really is, he can't really be this bad?
sadly, he is worse than you think

most of the time he actually HELPS other teams by turning the ball over
you would think he was a member of the other team most of the time
today he is playing NEUTRAL
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Gasol's defense is the main problem here. Dude is helping late and then letting a ****** score and outrebound him
sick.gif

I like how you guys are are hating on Walton this game like yall did on Fisher last game.
laugh.gif

We need to speed the game back up and stop fouling so damn much, that's why the Rockets were able to get back and set their defense up. And for goodnesssakes, Kobe better not sit AT ALL in the 2nd half, and if Luke Walton so much as comes out of the locker room after halftime, I might just lose it. Andfinally, Pau, grow some cajones and stop letting Carl Landry murk you
smh.gif

Glad to see mostly level-headed Laker fans in here.
laugh.gif

I love when the cocky fans are scared to death and not being their normal, rude selves.

Game is far from over though.

FAR from.

this is sooo pathetic...chuck hayes is 6-7 and landry is like 6-8 and sons is banging pau and odom
landry and hayes got the lakers scared of the paint dudes just dont want to go there because they might fall over and draw a charge...pathetic

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by john mickens

Andrew bynum=OVERRATED!!!!!(only by laker fans and the media but still)
smh.gif
....and this was the guy who would of helped win the chip last year,and was gonna be the difference this year ?
laugh.gif
you miss 3 month and come back in the playoffs and expect to ball
indifferent.gif
wow typical laker fan excuses...what happened to all the talk when he first came back from the injury,and was playing decent,laker fans werehaving orgasms..thinking he was gonna be the next shaq in the playoffs
laugh.gif
,so far hes been greg oden 2.0

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I like how you guys are are hating on Walton this game like yall did on Fisher last game.
laugh.gif

Walton has never brought anything to the table. Fish had one bad game. Come on cuz, it very clear

Ron Artest does not command a double team. Lakers just don't have some one to match up with him

Back
Top Bottom